Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GTR1400MAN  
#1 Posted : 09 March 2018 16:52:33(UTC)

Just had the first service on my 2016 Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup. I reported some issues but sadly none resolved.

Headlight stalk stiff/notchy. - "I'm afraid they are all like that".

Dash and headrest rattle - To be fair when I took the technician out today they were barely audible. A temperature thing maybe?

Reversing camera colours different to the real world, especially red cars which appear yellow/orange - "Yes we've noticed that on other cars".

R-Link woes. Crashing. Repeated muting of MP3 on USB for a second at a time. Audio not going off when car locks. - "We've had other people report the muting. There's no update from Renault. We've factory reset the system."

Anyone else have these issues. Have they been fixed or do I just live with them? The car itself is great fun to drive but these (minor?) problems are just so annoying.
Offline RSaddict  
#2 Posted : 09 March 2018 23:11:53(UTC)

Love my 200T (64 plate), but have said all along that build quality let’s it down. Headrest rattle is known fault, had my headrest runners replaced under warranty early doors. Was then ok for a good while but has now returned although not as bad. Dash has numerous rattles, most annoying is one from somewhere behind instrument panel at around 4000 revs, dealer never solved this. I don’t have your other issues. Let’s hope Renault realise how bad build is and correct for new version. Clios I had 15 years ago were built better!

Still, sport mode and manual makes me forget the interior issues!
Offline shocker  
#3 Posted : 13 March 2018 17:20:36(UTC)

The r-link is rubbish
And the headlight stalk problem
My headlight stalk sticks now and again and doesn’t work onto high beam
I got so fed up with Evans Halshaw that I gave up trying to get it fixed
Funny thing is it goes left indicater with very little force but when selecting right it’s tight and notchy
Renaults explanation is that when going left is that gravity is helping you push it down and when going right your fighting against gravity so it will be stiff
I laughed all the way home from Evans halshaw in Edinburgh sighthill
This was the same service manager that told me the foxes had eat my under seal and paint instead of admitting the apprentice had damaged it on the ramp
Renault need to get better service managers
The one at parks of Hamilton told me to **** of when I told him that he had put in the wrong oil when servicing it
Needless to say I got a text message saying bring it back and that they had put in the wrong oil
If renault are employing service managers like this don’t hold out to much hope in getting your clio fixed