1. The Renault Sport Survey competition (the “Promotion”) is only open to UK residents who are over the age of 18. The ‘Promotion’ excludes employees of Renault UK Ltd, their relatives, their agents and its dealer network, and anyone professionally connected with the competition. Proof of age and eligibility may be required. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions when entering the Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person.
3. The Promotion will run from 15:00 (GMT) on 06/06/2016 (the “Opening Date”) to 11:59 (GMT) on 05/07/2016 (the “Closing Date”). To enter this Promotion entrants must complete the survey displayed on Renaultsport.co.uk, and complete all the required fields on the link. All entries to be received by the Closing Date. Any entries received after this date will be rejected.
4. The Promoter and/or its agents does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; which may restrict, delay or prevent the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries may not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
5. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
6. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
7. There will be one winner who will receive a Renault Sport Quartz OS10 chronograph watch.
8. The Prize cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged for a cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
9. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, the Promoter, its associated companies and its agents exclude responsibility and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, including in respect of (without limitation):
9.1. any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
9.2. any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
9.3. any act or default of any third party supplier,
which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
11. There will be one winner who will be randomly selected from all complete and eligible entries received by the Closing Date by an independent third party adjudicator within 24 hours of the promotion closing.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified within 48 hours of the Promotion Closing Date via the details provided at the time of entry. If no reply is received within 24 hours of notification a new winner will be chosen. No further compensation will be provided to the previous winner.
14. The prize will be despatched within 48 hours of the winners re