Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline foxspeed  
#1 Posted : 14 April 2011 19:57:46(UTC)
foxspeed


Posts: 21,649
Location: retour dans la bulle

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/news/default.asp?storyId=23490
.
CoolCoolCoolCool
.
they dont have the best of reputations but this is "bang tidy" Approve
Offline CJT_RUK  
#2 Posted : 14 April 2011 20:41:33(UTC)
Carl_T


Posts: 4,414

Nice, but not as nice as this - http://www.automobilia.fr/5-turbo-1.html (thank JT for the link)
Offline roystinho  
#3 Posted : 14 April 2011 20:56:57(UTC)
roystinho


Posts: 8,584

Carl_RUK wrote:
Nice, but not as nice as this - http://www.automobilia.fr/5-turbo-1.html  (thank JT for the link)

Now that is awesome Combien?CoolCoolCool
Offline Jeremy RUK  
#4 Posted : 14 April 2011 20:58:56(UTC)
Jeremy


Posts: 7,618

Says, price on application. Might be dear...
Offline roystinho  
#5 Posted : 14 April 2011 21:01:11(UTC)
roystinho


Posts: 8,584

A bit more garish, but I really wish I was allowed to get thisCoolCoolCool

Offline Jeremy RUK  
#6 Posted : 14 April 2011 21:02:09(UTC)
Jeremy


Posts: 7,618

Nah, the blue car is a T1. Just look at that interior!!!
Offline roystinho  
#7 Posted : 14 April 2011 21:10:52(UTC)
roystinho


Posts: 8,584

Jeremy RUK wrote:
Nah, the blue car is a T1.  Just look at that interior!!!

I know, but can't find one for sale in UK, and probably way beyond my price range

This is another that I pine after http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C148253/ nicer than the other, but a bit more
Offline Jeremy RUK  
#8 Posted : 14 April 2011 21:18:22(UTC)
Jeremy


Posts: 7,618

roystinho wrote:
Jeremy RUK wrote:
Nah, the blue car is a T1. Just look at that interior!!!

I know, but can't find one for sale in UK, and probably way beyond my price range

This is another that I pine after http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C148253/ nicer than the other, but a bit more

That was definitely the one to go for. I found the orignial owner and spoke to him. He'd kept it for most of its life in Spain afer buying in London. Wasn't perfect condition but was 100% original with perfect history. He'd sold it to Oakfields. By the time I'd pulled my finger out to do something about it they'd sold it to someone in France for c. £26K. With the exchange rate, it's good value for someone there to buy one of those here and take it back

Offline roystinho  
#9 Posted : 14 April 2011 21:25:14(UTC)
roystinho


Posts: 8,584

Jeremy RUK wrote:
roystinho wrote:
Jeremy RUK wrote:
Nah, the blue car is a T1.  Just look at that interior!!!

I know, but can't find one for sale in UK, and probably way beyond my price range

This is another that I pine after http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C148253/ nicer than the other, but a bit more

 

That was definitely the one to go for.  I found the orignial owner and spoke to him.  He'd kept it for most of its life in Spain afer buying in London.  Wasn't perfect condition but was 100% original with perfect history.  He'd sold it to Oakfields.  By the time I'd pulled my finger out to do something about it they'd sold it to someone in France for c. £26K.  With the exchange rate, it's good value for someone there to buy one of those here and take it back


So has that gone? Or are you talking about another one that went back to France? If not RUK should definitely dip their hands in their pocketsCoolCoolCool

(Then get me a good PCP over the next few years for itTongue)
Offline Jeremy RUK  
#10 Posted : 14 April 2011 21:37:55(UTC)
Jeremy


Posts: 7,618

I'm talking about the Oakfields car. It was sold in November to the guy in France. It's gone from their site but just shows how irregularly the associated sites are updated

Offline roystinho  
#11 Posted : 14 April 2011 21:43:51(UTC)
roystinho


Posts: 8,584

Jeremy RUK wrote:

I'm talking about the Oakfields car.  It was sold in November to the guy in France.  It's gone from their site but just shows how irregularly the associated sites are updated


Ah, it was the listed on 8th March that threw me. Must be an auto update thing
Offline DazBav  
#12 Posted : 14 April 2011 21:47:05(UTC)
DazBav


Posts: 3,171

Jeremy RUK wrote:

I'm talking about the Oakfields car. It was sold in November to the guy in France. It's gone from their site but just shows how irregularly the associated sites are updated

How much would the 5 have been from a dealers back in 83?

The link for the GTA Turbo Foxspeed posted is at a ex dealers in Daventry a few miles from me,not too far from the heritage centre you could pop in and get that on sunday. It may be sold now but iirc it was bought from a museum a few years ago and had a lady owner since.

Edited by user 14 April 2011 21:50:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Jeremy RUK  
#13 Posted : 14 April 2011 22:08:21(UTC)
Jeremy


Posts: 7,618

Just had a look trying to find the price in '83. Job for tomorrow
Offline Matthew RUK  
#14 Posted : 14 April 2011 22:09:19(UTC)
Matthew


Posts: 1,158

DazBav wrote:

How much would the 5 have been from a dealers back in 83?

 

Darren you do realise that he's probably up in the attic now dusting off his back catalogue of archived price lists, don't you?


Offline Matthew RUK  
#15 Posted : 14 April 2011 22:09:54(UTC)
Matthew


Posts: 1,158

Jeremy RUK wrote:
Just had a look trying to find the price in '83.  Job for tomorrow


Bang on cue.  I knew it!
Offline Jeremy RUK  
#16 Posted : 14 April 2011 22:10:35(UTC)
Jeremy


Posts: 7,618

That's just what I was doing!! (although they're under the bed, don't have an attic)
Offline Matthew RUK  
#17 Posted : 14 April 2011 22:11:23(UTC)
Matthew


Posts: 1,158

PMSL!
Offline DazBav  
#18 Posted : 14 April 2011 23:03:51(UTC)
DazBav


Posts: 3,171

Haha thought it would be all in his head.

Good to see ya here Matt,are you coming along on Sunday?

Offline Matthew RUK  
#19 Posted : 14 April 2011 23:06:18(UTC)
Matthew


Posts: 1,158

Hiya.  Would love to but I can't make it sadly :-(  Have a great time.  Loads of RS's turned up last time.
Offline Gazeratti  
#20 Posted : 19 April 2011 18:32:09(UTC)
Gazeratti


Posts: 8,668

Love the Alpine and 5 Turbos very nice Big Smile wish there'd have been a Turbo or Turbo 2 at the weekend

Edited by user 19 April 2011 18:35:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.