Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<567
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TeaJay  
#151 Posted : 16 September 2014 19:14:09(UTC)
TeaJay

Originally Posted by: roystinho Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TeaJay Go to Quoted Post
Soooo just come off the phone to another dealer ..

and the awesome news is for £1.50 extra a month (hahaha) over my rs265 deal, I can get a white, rs275 trophy with 19" Turinis Big Smile

So now I need my local dealer to either match that or cancel my order and I am the proud, soon to be owner of a shiny new trophy!

Super stoked!

Thanks for you advice guys!

Fantastic. Is that the white with the black roof or white all over?

Nope, white all over .. used the horrible configurator and decided white with the black alloys and trophy grey lines up the sides looks awesome Cool

annnnd it's all done. I spoke to the guy I had my rs265 ordered through and he matched the other quote, changed the order there and then and everyone is happy Big Smile Just a waiting game now!!

Thank you guys so much, hadn't realised that it would be a) that easy and b) anywhere close to it if I pushed them. So anyone comes near the milton keynes area, I owe them a pint.

Offline Penn  
#152 Posted : 16 September 2014 19:18:52(UTC)
Penn

Great result, congrats! I bet the post purchase doubts aren't there with this one Smile .
Offline g7egt  
#153 Posted : 16 September 2014 19:23:02(UTC)
g7egt

Good work, you'll love the motor, now you must post pic's when it arrives.
Offline John_walker74  
#154 Posted : 16 September 2014 19:31:43(UTC)
John_walker74

and the awesome news is for £1.50 extra a month (hahaha) over my rs265 deal, I can get a white, rs275 trophy with 19" Turinis Big Smile

So now I need my local dealer to either match that or cancel my order and I am the proud, soon to be owner of a shiny new trophy!

Super stoked!

Nope, white all over .. used the horrible configurator and decided white with the black alloys and trophy grey lines up the sides looks awesome Cool

annnnd it's all done. I spoke to the guy I had my rs265 ordered through and he matched the other quote, changed the order there and then and everyone is happy Big Smile Just a waiting game now!!

Thank you guys so much, hadn't realised that it would be a) that easy and b) anywhere close to it if I pushed them. So anyone comes near the milton keynes area, I owe them a pint.

Did you get the deal done at the Marshall Milton Keynes? Looks like you had a cracking result Cool Big Smile
Offline Jeremy RUK  
#155 Posted : 16 September 2014 19:45:22(UTC)
Jeremy

Originally Posted by: sunnylunn Go to Quoted Post
the 275 is on there, but it takes some digging around, not the easiest one to use by a long way.

The configurator, and in fact the whole site, is being replaced before the end of the year
Offline roystinho  
#156 Posted : 16 September 2014 19:49:10(UTC)
roystinho

Super stoked!

It's gonna cost a lot more than £1.50 extra a month when we head down there en massWink

CongratsCool
Offline TeaJay  
#157 Posted : 16 September 2014 19:50:22(UTC)
TeaJay

Originally Posted by: John_walker74 Go to Quoted Post

Did you get the deal done at the Marshall Milton Keynes? Looks like you had a cracking result Cool Big Smile

Yep, went up on the weekend .. although it's now Brayley Renault. Very helpful and is the 3rd Renault I have bought from them over the years Smile

Offline gordini  
#158 Posted : 16 September 2014 20:13:26(UTC)
gordini

Super stoked!

Result!Big Smile
Offline probecomp  
#159 Posted : 16 September 2014 20:52:25(UTC)
probecomp

MrVix especially, I think... Wink

Offline probecomp  
#160 Posted : 16 September 2014 20:53:28(UTC)
probecomp

Originally Posted by: Jeremy RUK Go to Quoted Post
the 275 is on there, but it takes some digging around, not the easiest one to use by a long way.

The configurator, and in fact the whole site, is being replaced before the end of the year

So, who says Renault doesn't listen? Wink Big Smile
Offline Kirsty172  
#161 Posted : 16 September 2014 21:30:44(UTC)
Kirsty172

Originally Posted by: Jeremy RUK Go to Quoted Post

praise the lord for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Offline Kirsty172  
#162 Posted : 16 September 2014 21:31:56(UTC)
Kirsty172

Super stoked!

i'm stoked for you.
User is suspended until 04/04/4757 06:08:35(UTC) The Jackal  
#163 Posted : 16 September 2014 22:38:29(UTC)
The Jackal

Super stoked!

Well done

Bet you can't wait..
Offline Wraith1uk  
#164 Posted : 17 September 2014 08:25:57(UTC)
Wraith1uk

Well done TJ, amazing feeling I bet.

I'd go for same spec + LY.

ohlins only justified on track.

Edited by user 17 September 2014 08:39:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline TeaJay  
#165 Posted : 17 September 2014 10:05:38(UTC)
TeaJay

Originally Posted by: Penn Go to Quoted Post
Great result, congrats! I bet the post purchase doubts aren't there with this one Smile .

Haha nope! Woke up with beeming smile at the prospect of it Big Smile

Originally Posted by: Wraith1uk Go to Quoted Post

Don't think I would use the ohlins at all, so just not worth it for me.

Couple of questions I have and can't find the answers to anywhere, if anyone would care to enlighten me:

1. Does the engine have access to the full 271 BHP constantly or is it like the 265, where you have to push the sport button to access the extra?

2. Are there any RS mats with red stitching available anywhere or does the rs275 come with them? The ones I have in my 250 have the old yellow stitching on and obviously wouldn't match ... but may keep them just in case.

Thanks again guys!
User is suspended until 04/04/4757 06:08:35(UTC) The Jackal  
#166 Posted : 17 September 2014 10:59:16(UTC)
The Jackal

Originally Posted by: Penn Go to Quoted Post

Haha nope! Woke up with beeming smile at the prospect of it Big Smile

Originally Posted by: Wraith1uk Go to Quoted Post

Don't think I would use the ohlins at all, so just not worth it for me.

Couple of questions I have and can't find the answers to anywhere, if anyone would care to enlighten me:

1. Does the engine have access to the full 271 BHP constantly or is it like the 265, where you have to push the sport button to access the extra?

2. Are there any RS mats with red stitching available anywhere or does the rs275 come with them? The ones I have in my 250 have the old yellow stitching on and obviously wouldn't match ... but may keep them just in case.

Thanks again guys!

I don't believe there is a sport button in the 275

Full access all the time