Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline PeterK  
#1 Posted : 11 May 2015 18:35:23(UTC)
PeterK

Since the intro of the new open site and forum it now looks like it has become an outlet mainly for people with Renault product or service complaints or for new needy type people.

Deffo going downhill and where have all the regular characters gone?
Offline foxspeed  
#2 Posted : 11 May 2015 18:44:07(UTC)
foxspeed

perhaps some need to engage more.....
Offline roystinho  
#3 Posted : 11 May 2015 18:51:45(UTC)
roystinho

I don't think it's as much a factor of the new site, more just timings with the products out at the minute. I bet activity picks up once the new Clio Trophy reviews come out.

Also over the past few years I've noticed that some of the content that would come onto the forum, projects or meets or just a bit of banter has gone into social media sites. I know personally I've got a lot of forum members that I actually know as Facebook or twitter friends/followers.

I think it kind of makes sense, you go to meets, actually make friends and then add on Facebook etc. That way you also know the person instead of some faceless username on the Internet to have a bit of a laugh with e.g. I have a great craic with plenty of forum users that are actually friends such as DazBav being a Spurs fan (I'm arsenal) Power Ranger's a Scum fan (Man U) as is Roblynn, and loads more past and present members

Edited by user 11 May 2015 18:54:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline dinn  
#4 Posted : 11 May 2015 19:34:09(UTC)
dinn

It is not so lively forum, but I like it. Lack of chavs keeping saying about Recaros and LSD is real bonus :-)