Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

13 Pages«<910111213>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline DanF  
#251 Posted : 06 September 2015 20:47:39(UTC)
DanF

Great weekend.

Good to catch up with everyone again and Jeremy and Luke as usual.

Was good fun being part of the collectors.

(Luke I'm still expecting a Dacia fleece)
Offline RED21  
#252 Posted : 06 September 2015 21:02:25(UTC)
RED21

Brilliant weekend good to meet everyone &some very nice and unique cars.
Got home about an hour ago looked in the mirror and my face is red as the car, ouch😩
Fortunately no work for me tomorrow so will unload the 21 in the morning absolutely shattered so going to bed 😫
Offline madmax  
#253 Posted : 06 September 2015 21:49:45(UTC)
madmax

Originally Posted by: Jeremy RUK Go to Quoted Post
Good to see the collector's cars. Thanks to all those who helped set it up.

Chris Harris is doing a video for his drive in the RS01

Thanks to all at Renault for all the help and backing that made this a great weekend
Offline scoobyr  
#254 Posted : 06 September 2015 22:20:45(UTC)
scoobyr

I went Saturday, couldn't make it back today due to work commitments unfortunately, but I had a fantastic day.

Thanks to all concerned for organising the Collectors Area, great to meet the Yorkshire posse Big Smile Brilliant to see all the cars parked together and to meet new people with the same passion for Renaultsport.

Also, what a great touch for Renault Uk to supply those of us in the collectors area with a few gifts, especially the RS Valeting case, much appreciatedCool

UserPostedImage
Offline foxspeed  
#255 Posted : 07 September 2015 08:42:04(UTC)
foxspeed

great weekend! if a long one with some early starts

thanks to all that turned up Approve

certainly many people in the "bubble" Cool
Offline scoobyr  
#256 Posted : 07 September 2015 08:51:39(UTC)
scoobyr

Does anyone know if anyone took any pictures of the cars on track during the parade lap on Saturday ?
Offline jamesev  
#257 Posted : 07 September 2015 08:52:54(UTC)
jamesev

Originally Posted by: scoobyr Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know if anyone took any pictures of the cars on track during the parade lap on Saturday ?

I got a few
Offline del115  
#258 Posted : 07 September 2015 09:48:44(UTC)
del115

I had a great day yesterday.
Thanks to all involved in the organising for the collectors area - not to mention the gifts and endless supply of coffee.

Chance to renew my acquaintance with the 'Yorkshire posse', meet old friends, chat with a few new ones and watch some good racing.

I also suffered the 'snoozebox' delays on Saturday night and the unexplained fire alarm @ 10:30 but have to agree that the girl on their reception really new her stuff when it came to customer relations.

If WSR is going to continue in the UK it would be nice to have this arrangement again - makes for a complete day out.
Offline RED21  
#259 Posted : 07 September 2015 10:25:57(UTC)
RED21

Did you evacuate the room when the alarm went off, all I did looked out of the window saw no one moving or smelt burning so got back in to bed & waited for the thing to stop.
Offline foxspeed  
#260 Posted : 07 September 2015 10:49:16(UTC)
foxspeed

Originally Posted by: del115 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks to all involved in the organising for the collectors area - not to mention the gifts and endless supply of coffee.

Chance to renew my acquaintance with the 'Yorkshire posse', meet old friends, chat with a few new ones and watch some good racing.

I also suffered the 'snoozebox' delays on Saturday night and the unexplained fire alarm @ 10:30 but have to agree that the girl on their reception really new her stuff when it came to customer relations.

If WSR is going to continue in the UK it would be nice to have this arrangement again - makes for a complete day out.

great to catch up with you

glad you enjoyed your twix Wink
Offline del115  
#261 Posted : 07 September 2015 11:38:49(UTC)
del115

Originally Posted by: RED21 Go to Quoted Post
Did you evacuate the room when the alarm went off, all I did looked out of the window saw no one moving or smelt burning so got back in to bed & waited for the thing to stop.

Much the same, had aquick look outside - most people seemed to treat it as they would a car alarm.
Huffed, puffed, complained about the noise and ignored it.Smile
Offline del115  
#262 Posted : 07 September 2015 11:40:56(UTC)
del115

Originally Posted by: foxspeed Go to Quoted Post

Indeed I did, the generosity of you Yorkshire folk knows no bounds.Approve
Offline madmax  
#263 Posted : 07 September 2015 12:16:42(UTC)
madmax

TWIX TWIX
I didn't get one
Offline foxspeed  
#264 Posted : 07 September 2015 12:30:10(UTC)
foxspeed

Originally Posted by: madmax Go to Quoted Post

TWIX TWIX
I didn't get one

funnily enough there was one left....must be yours then LOL
Offline jamesev  
#265 Posted : 07 September 2015 12:34:21(UTC)
jamesev

Will Renault UK publish the attendance figures for the Saturday and the Sunday?
Offline madmax  
#266 Posted : 07 September 2015 14:21:24(UTC)
madmax

TWIX TWIX
I didn't get one

funnily enough there was one left....must be yours then LOL

Post ??
Offline -Gazeratti-  
#267 Posted : 07 September 2015 14:49:44(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Well I am here and its freezing, typical Silverstone weather. Hope it warms up!

Not according to the weather forecasts.
Tomorrow (when I am attending) is supposed to be sunny and reaching an almost tropical 17 degrees.
At least it should stay dry.

Thanks for bringing the sunshine Wink made cleaning yours and everyone elses car easier Tongue LOL
Offline -Gazeratti-  
#268 Posted : 07 September 2015 14:52:12(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Brilliant weekend good to meet everyone &some very nice and unique cars.
Got home about an hour ago looked in the mirror and my face is red as the car, ouch😩
Fortunately no work for me tomorrow so will unload the 21 in the morning absolutely shattered so going to bed 😫

Was great to finally meet you matey and thanks for the tour of the car in and out its a great car. Was great commitment to put it all back together for this weekend Big Smile
Offline DazBav  
#269 Posted : 07 September 2015 14:55:44(UTC)
DazBav

I went Saturday, couldn't make it back today due to work commitments unfortunately, but I had a fantastic day.

Thanks to all concerned for organising the Collectors Area, great to meet the Yorkshire posse Big Smile Brilliant to see all the cars parked together and to meet new people with the same passion for Renaultsport.

Also, what a great touch for Renault Uk to supply those of us in the collectors area with a few gifts, especially the RS Valeting case, much appreciatedCool

UserPostedImage

How did you get that!? Myself and Matt (streetfighter) got a key ring and a pack of mints lol
Offline -Gazeratti-  
#270 Posted : 07 September 2015 14:56:04(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

UserPostedImage

Yes was a great touch by Renault to give these out to the collectors area. Hope everyone got one as they were late arriving Saturday and tried to spread the word as best as possible for people to go back and collect one from the hospitality Smile
Offline madmax  
#271 Posted : 07 September 2015 14:59:52(UTC)
madmax

These were in the event trailer so when you arrived and registered they were then handed out
Did you send the application form in for being in collectors area or just turn up then join us ?

A couple didn't collect and we have their details, so please send me a pm

Nigel

Edited by user 07 September 2015 15:02:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline -Gazeratti-  
#272 Posted : 07 September 2015 15:08:08(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Anyone else still got half of Silverstone stuck to there tyres. Nice of them to let us clean the track LOL
Offline Georgeski  
#273 Posted : 07 September 2015 15:27:55(UTC)
Georgeski

These were in the event trailer so when you arrived and registered they were then handed out
Did you send the application form in for being in collectors area or just turn up then join us ?

A couple didn't collect and we have their details, so please send me a pm

Nigel

I don't think my brother collected his, I will get him to PM you.
Offline Georgeski  
#274 Posted : 07 September 2015 15:30:21(UTC)
Georgeski

Originally Posted by: -Gazeratti- Go to Quoted Post

UserPostedImage

Yes was a great touch by Renault to give these out to the collectors area. Hope everyone got one as they were late arriving Saturday and tried to spread the word as best as possible for people to go back and collect one from the hospitality Smile

Agree, great touch from RUK.
Offline madmax  
#275 Posted : 07 September 2015 15:34:51(UTC)
madmax

Originally Posted by: DazBav Go to Quoted Post

UserPostedImage

How did you get that!? Myself and Matt (streetfighter) got a key ring and a pack of mints lol

Hi mate just got your pm so now understand what happened as the detailing packs didn't arrive with us until 10.30am i will send you a pm