Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 26/07/2046 21:23:17(UTC) Roblynn1977  
#1 Posted : 29 September 2016 15:47:43(UTC)
Roblynn1977

Car went in for its 4 year service today the last of my free ones as part of the 4 plus I got with the car. Dropped the car off yesterday morning. Adam text me about a hour later to say that coolant and brake fuild is not included under the 4+ service plan ( very naughty renault very naugthy ) but he would contact RCS and raise a case. Text 2 hours later to say RCS have agreed to cover the costs. Would recomend to anyone who needs service or maintance.
Offline roystinho  
#2 Posted : 29 September 2016 15:51:23(UTC)
roystinho

Can't agree more with how good Adam is
Offline Shanti  
#3 Posted : 30 September 2016 11:53:26(UTC)
Shanti

Originally Posted by: Roblynn1977 Go to Quoted Post
Car went in for its 4 year service today the last of my free ones as part of the 4 plus I got with the car. Dropped the car off yesterday morning. Adam text me about a hour later to say that coolant and brake fuild is not included under the 4+ service plan ( very naughty renault very naugthy ) but he would contact RCS and raise a case. Text 2 hours later to say RCS have agreed to cover the costs. Would recomend to anyone who needs service or maintance.

Good for you to get the dealer to cover the coolant and brake fluid. The same happened to me when I booked mine. "We don't change the fluids on the four year service, just check the levels". So therefore Renault are willing to flout their own service schedule unless the customer points out changing them is part of the service and pays up. They did cover it when I pointed out the items are part of the four year service and the cover is called 4+.

Renault are foolish to have offered a 4+ service plan that doesn't actually cover the full fourth years service. Such a short-term money grabbing approach to get a payment out the customer at the time of purchase, then leaving a bitter taste four years later when the small print bites; unless they're pushed into covering it by the customer.

Edited by user 30 September 2016 11:54:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified