Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RSaddict  
#1 Posted : 05 July 2017 12:54:31(UTC)
RSaddict

Since my comments regarding certain forum users showing respect for all professions have been deemed pointless and negative, I have decided my activity on here is to cease. Please can someone let me know how to delete my profile as I can't seem to find the option anywhere.

Also, what is the best way to inform the necessary people (management) of the poor judgement shown by some of those running the forum?

Thank you.
Offline sunnylunn  
#2 Posted : 05 July 2017 13:07:45(UTC)
sunnylunn

That's a shame mate don't like to see people leaving because of the favouritism shown to some non Renault owning trolls
Offline Georgeski  
#3 Posted : 05 July 2017 13:17:21(UTC)
Georgeski

Originally Posted by: RSaddict Go to Quoted Post
Since my comments regarding certain forum users showing respect for all professions have been deemed pointless and negative, I have decided my activity on here is to cease. Please can someone let me know how to delete my profile as I can't seem to find the option anywhere.

Also, what is the best way to inform the necessary people (management) of the poor judgement shown by some of those running the forum?

Thank you.

I don't believe anyone said your comments were pointless or negative, it was all the discussion that occurred afterwards which was. Daz then removed all comments that were off topic.
Offline RSaddict  
#4 Posted : 05 July 2017 13:54:36(UTC)
RSaddict

Originally Posted by: Georgeski Go to Quoted Post

Thank you.

I don't believe anyone said your comments were pointless or negative, it was all the discussion that occurred afterwards which was. Daz then removed all comments that were off topic.

Originally Posted by: DazBav Go to Quoted Post
Pointless comments deleted. New RS Megane chat is more positive.

My comments were deleted and replaced with the one above from Daz. Seems cut and dried to me...
Offline RSaddict  
#5 Posted : 05 July 2017 13:56:28(UTC)
RSaddict

Originally Posted by: sunnylunn Go to Quoted Post
That's a shame mate don't like to see people leaving because of the favouritism shown to some non Renault owning trolls

Thanks Sunnylunn, it's just exhausting battling the trolls on here and I simply can't be doing with it anymore.
Offline sunnylunn  
#6 Posted : 05 July 2017 14:29:20(UTC)
sunnylunn

They will one day buy a Renault perhaps and then go join a Ford forum and ruin that
User is suspended until 26/07/2046 21:23:17(UTC) Roblynn1977  
#7 Posted : 05 July 2017 14:41:30(UTC)
Roblynn1977

Thank you.

Totally get why you would take that action Trolls have ruined this forum.
Remember there are other forums available
⬅️⬅️⬅️
Offline Rem261  
#8 Posted : 05 July 2017 16:19:23(UTC)
Rem261

Shame to see you go mate , totally understand your reasons. I've been on here 3 years and always the same person killing topics stone dead. And always get the same reply , it's a forum and everyone is entitled to there opinion. I joined here because I thought it was a renault forum for renault owners to pass comments good and BAD through experience of ownership of various renault models. It's got steadily worse on this forum until it's at the point of useless . Take care mate
Offline roystinho  
#9 Posted : 05 July 2017 16:55:25(UTC)
roystinho

Are people complaining about moderating and deleting comments while at the same time complaining about not moderating and deleting comments??? Very strange
Offline Marc_250  
#10 Posted : 05 July 2017 18:41:05(UTC)
Marc_250

I think your comments just weren't on topic which was about the 2018 Megane RS. That threads about the car/news not petty squabbles over x, y and z. If you have an issue PM the user who upset you or failing that a mod.