Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline eccentric1  
#26 Posted : 07 December 2017 18:30:18(UTC)
eccentric1

The car has just been returned to me and all is suddenly working.
The Service Manager says Live Services had to be reactivated but I think they must have done more as the other features which aren't part of TT Live Services are also working again, specifically other features in the system and speed camera warnings which aren't a part of the TT LS (cost) options.
I've already tried the weather and traffic options (part of TT LS) and both work fine.

If I tried to select anything to do with TT LS since the last service the system just went into a loop and eventually told me no wireless connection could be made. Just how they sorted this I don't know and don't really care now it's sorted.

Finally, after three workshop visits the car systems are doing what they should and my licence extension is valid until December 2020. It was €169 for 3 years and all paid and validated through the Renault dealership and not over the net with a credit card.
Offline Tanim  
#27 Posted : 08 December 2017 10:58:45(UTC)
Tanim

So glad it all worked out in the end. I think they knew you've been pushed to the edge by now! Hope you're not going there for the next servicing. Is the RS Monitor also back to normal ie RS logo screen and once you switch it on there is an option where I have to click "done" every time rather annoyingly haha.
Offline eccentric1  
#28 Posted : 08 December 2017 13:57:54(UTC)
eccentric1

The logo screen only shows the first time I use RSM after starting the car, still annoying as I like the logo but it seems they can't or won't go back to the old software.
I guess I'll get used to this, it is only a small problem and I'll leave it so as everything else now works 100% and I don't want to go through all that again.
Offline eccentric1  
#29 Posted : 13 April 2018 12:47:08(UTC)
eccentric1

Another far from friendly and helpful experience today resulted in a change of mind and asking for my winter wheels & tyres to be loaded into the back of the Clio so I could bring them home and not have Renault Munich store them for the summer season.

I'll find a more local and helpful dealer which means (hopefully) I don't have to go back to Munich.

Edited by user 24 April 2018 11:47:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified