Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mitch RUK  
#1 Posted : 16 April 2018 10:48:53(UTC)
Mitch RUK

Hi all,

First off, I'd like to introduce myself - I'm Mitch and I have taken over from Tom Price at Renault UK in terms of looking after Renault Sport. I will try to respond where possible on the forums to keep you updated with any news, product information and any events/track days in the pipeline. For now, quite an interesting opportunity below, with a chance to have your say on all things Renault Sport and help to shape the future product line-up and services we offer...

Customer interviews
Renault Sport would like to conduct some in-home interviews with Renault Sport owners, specific terms below. If you fit into this category and are located in either the London, Birmingham or Bristol areas, then an agency interviewer on behalf of Renault Sport would love to pay you a visit!

- You must have bought your Renault Sport car new from dealer after January 1st 2013
- You must own either:
- A Clio RS with HP between 182 and 230
- A Megane RS with HP between 265 and 280

There are 10 Megane RS places and 5 Clio RS places, so if we have a good response, it'll be on a first-come-first-served basis. The interviews should take around 3 hours of your time, so you'll have a good chance to really have your say!

I will private message those that secure a place.

Cheers,
Mitch
Offline eccentric1  
#2 Posted : 16 April 2018 10:52:48(UTC)
eccentric1

So no Munich then? ;-)
Online ssimon  
#3 Posted : 16 April 2018 13:53:06(UTC)
ssimon

No free car prize draw then?
Offline racing blue  
#4 Posted : 17 April 2018 10:07:44(UTC)
racing blue

Is this anything do with the market research being conducted for Renault by Criteria?

I was interviewed at home last week as part of this project.
Online ssimon  
#5 Posted : 17 April 2018 12:03:44(UTC)
ssimon

Originally Posted by: racing blue Go to Quoted Post
Is this anything do with the market research being conducted for Renault by Criteria?

Did it take 3 hours?
Offline racing blue  
#6 Posted : 18 April 2018 06:42:24(UTC)
racing blue

Yes it took 3 hours
Offline Mitch RUK  
#7 Posted : 18 April 2018 14:01:59(UTC)
Mitch RUK

Originally Posted by: racing blue Go to Quoted Post

Separate project - this is being conducted by an agency named Respondi. Will take around 3 hours as mentioned on here but is purely Renault Sport focused.

Mitch
Offline Tanim  
#8 Posted : 20 April 2018 14:21:35(UTC)
Tanim

I was contacted and opted out when I was told it would take three hours!!! I mean, not that we will receive a free track in Silverstone or invite to Renault track day, if there's any this year..
Offline Luke RUK  
#9 Posted : 20 April 2018 17:09:28(UTC)
Luke RUK

If you take part guys I am sure we will be able to secure some Renault Sport merchandise for you (a jacket/mug/etc) - you'll be really helping us out.
Offline del115  
#10 Posted : 21 April 2018 07:37:31(UTC)
del115

Originally Posted by: Luke RUK Go to Quoted Post
If you take part guys I am sure we will be able to secure some Renault Sport merchandise for you (a jacket/mug/etc) - you'll be really helping us out.

How many mugs do we need then Luke? - I think I already have 3Big Smile

Be interesting to see if you fill your hoped for quotas.
Considering the spread of RS cars and how rarely you see one limiting it to the London, Birmingham and Bristol areas may make that difficult.
Depends I guess on what your definition of an 'area' is.

Good luck.

Offline Roblynn1977  
#11 Posted : 22 April 2018 19:00:59(UTC)
Roblynn1977

Originally Posted by: Luke RUK Go to Quoted Post

I hope this offer is going to be back dated for the people who have already taken part Wink
Offline baigent  
#12 Posted : 26 April 2018 13:47:15(UTC)
baigent

Hi Mitch,

I'd be happy to take part in this if you still need responses.

Clio 220 Trophy and London based.

Thanks,

Offline madmax  
#13 Posted : 07 May 2018 09:41:58(UTC)
madmax

No longer own but had a 275 Trophy
Now own a 220 Trophy
North Wales
Offline scoobyr  
#14 Posted : 23 May 2018 11:44:22(UTC)
scoobyr

I had my interview on Monday morning, I'd guess I'm probably a good candidate for this, my Cup-S is the 5th Megane R.S I have owned in the last 10 years, but I also owned fast Renaults going back to the 90's, Clio 16v, 19 16v, Clio Williams etc.

From the original email:

'The purpose of this research is to better understand Renault Sport drivers – their lifestyle, their likes and dislikes, their approach to cars and their perceptions of their Renault Sport vehicle. We are an independent market research agency (i.e. commissioned by Renault but not part of Renault). Therefore, we are not promoting or selling anything. Our role is simply to understand consumers and feed back to brands / companies to help them to better adapt to consumers’ needs / demands.

We would like to conduct an interview with you at your home. The interview would last about 2.5 to 3 hours and would take place at a time convenient for you. All interviews are filmed (only for the purpose of the research - all films are kept confidential and anonymous).'

So, a very nice lady came around to my house and I think we were actually closer to three and a half hours by the time we had finished!

Everything was filmed and about half of the time was spent talking about me, my lifestyle, brands I like etc, then the rest of the time talking about cars, Renaultsport and my own car and experiences with the dealer I bought it from. Very thorough, we did a walk around of my Cup-S and also went out for a drive to talk about my car and what I liked and disliked.

So far, I am the only Megane R.S. owners have taken part.

So, all good and actually quite enjoyable, not at all as daunting as first thought, you have to say well done to Renault for doing this, at least it shows they are bothered about what we think, hopefully some of my feedback makes it back to those that make the decisions.