Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Crash Gordon  
#1 Posted : 15 November 2017 19:36:48(UTC)
Crash Gordon


Posts: 2

Hi, new member saying hello.

I am looking at a potetential purchase of a 2011 Megane 250. It has red calipers but I need to know if it definitely has a Cup chassis or not, plus any other options.

The Vin is VF1DZ1N0645326777

Could somebody take a look and let me know. Thanks.
Offline mark@rawlinson  
#2 Posted : 16 November 2017 12:06:55(UTC)
mark@rawlinson


Posts: 144

VIN Reg. no. Type/Fab no. Model Version TVV Code Deliv.Country Deliv. date Miles
VF1DZ1N0645326777 LM61GYF DZ1N / E102592 MEGANE III RSL20 250 5S DZ1N06 GB 02.12.2011 10



Detailed description of the vehicle
Criteria Criteria (continued)
NO BOOT STORAGE SRANCF NO PRODUCT FUNCTION SSPTPR
WITHOUT DUST PROTECTION KIT SKTPOU SOP02C - VSC2L 433 HANDS-FREE SOP02C
WITHOUT RAIN FORD AND RIVER KIT SKTPGR WITHOUT FUEL CONVERSION SSADPC
WITHOUT HOT COUNTRIES AIR CONDITIONING CONTROL SSCCPC WITHOUT GRIT PROTECTION KIT SKTGRV
BRAKE CALIPER TYPE 2 ETRP02 LEATHER STEERING WHEEL VLCUIR
STANDARD BODY SHELL ARCHITECTURE STANDA STANDARD SUSPENSION SUSNOR
X95 FAMILY X95 NO REAR WINDOW WINDER SSLVAR
X95 COUPE D95 INFLATION REPAIR KIT KTGREP
SPORT EQUIPMENT LEVEL EAS SEAT WITHOUT HEATING SGSCHA
STANDARD CHASSIS LENGTH STDRD RENAULT BRAND APL03
ANL ENGINE LEVEL AN WITHOUT DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS SRUNLI
PETROL ESS WITH HEADLIGHT WASHER LAVPH
RIGHT-HAND DRIVE DD INSTRUMENT PANEL 02 TBOR02
MILD CLIMATE TEMP WITHOUT NAVIGATION ASSISTANCE SSNAV
4X2 TRANSMISSION TR4X2 RADIO NO 01 RAD01
CRUISE CONTROL RV 6-SPEED MANUAL GEARBOX BVM6
WITHOUT ROOF BAR SBARTO WITHOUT SUPPLEMENT TO SPORT PACK SSCPKS
REGULATED AIR CONDITIONING CAREG FRONT SPORT SEATS SGAVSP
WITHOUT REAR SEAT VENT SSAERA WITHOUT FR PASS LIGHT SANSPO
NORMAL ROOF TN SAFETY FUNCTION 2 PRESE2
ATHERMAL SIDE AND REAR WINDOWS VATLAR DIFFERENT WHEEL 02 RDIF02
ELECTRIC DOOR DEADLOCKING SUPCPE STYLE FEATURE PRSTL1
RETROVISEURS EXTERIEUR 01 RET01 WITHOUT SPECIAL SERIES DEFINITION SUPPLEMENT SAN513
MANUAL HEADLIGHT BEAM ADJUSTMENT RGSITM WITHOUT DECANTER FILTRE SANFLT
WITHOUT ADDITIONAL HEADLIGHT SPROJA WITHOUT WINDCHEATER NET SAREMA
18 ALUMINIUM WHEELS RALU18 INTERIOR CONSOLE WITH FIXED STORAGE COMPARTMENT CSRAFX
WITHOUT ROLL BAR SSARCE WITHOUT SMOKING ACCESSORIES SANACF
BUILT UP SPECIAL VEHICLE ORDER: WITHOUT SPECIAL VEHICLE ORDER SERIE TECHNICAL LEGISLATIVE COUNTRY GREAT BRITAIN TLGRBR
LEATHER SEAT COVERING CUI NO WHEEL DISC PROTECTOR SPRODI
SEAT UPHOLSTERY LEATHER NO. 05 CUIR05 WITHOUT SUPPLEMENT FOR VERSION ADAPTATION SAN613
INTERIOR STYLING 01 HARM01 WITHOUT PARTICLE FILTER SSFAP
REAR HEADREST FULL HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT ATARPH EXTENDED EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENTAL RESTRICTIONS 1 CEE1
TYPE 09 FRONT SEAT SGAV09 EURO 05 DEPOLLUTION STRICT OBD E05S
REAR BENCH SEAT 1-2/3 + ARMREST + BACK N/I FBARAC 180KW 180KW
BLACK STAR TEGNE FRONT AND REAR FOOTWELL LIGHTS ECCVVR
MAKE OF TYRES: STANDARD TYRE BANAL CUP CHASSIS TYPE CHCUP1
COUNTER UNITS IN MILES MILES WITHOUT LIGHT SPECIAL VEHICLE ORDER SANCML
TYRE PRESSURE SENSOR. DPRPN NO EXTERIOR FUEL FILTER SSFLEX
WITHOUT INTERIOR IDENTIFICATION SSAPEL DOC. PERIOD 2008 PE2008
NO LUGGAGE RETAINING NET SFIRBA DOCUMENTATION PHASE 1 PHAS1
FRONT SIDE AIRBAG WITH CURTAIN ABLAVI WITHOUT BOSE FUNCTION SSPRBO
NO DISCHARGE LAMP SLDECH WITHOUT SUPPLEMENT FOR DEFINITION / WITHOUT LIMITED SERIES SAN913
0-SEAT THIRD ROW SEATS 0P3RAN PASSENGER COMPARTMENT HEAT REQUIREMENT 4 THABT4
ESP ASRESP COMMERCIAL VERSION VEC163
WITHOUT AUTOMATIC PARKING BRAKE SSFRPA MODEL RANGE SHEET X951CP
REAR PROXIMITY SENSOR RDPRAR F4R ENGINE F4R

Edited by user 16 November 2017 12:08:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Crash Gordon  
#3 Posted : 16 November 2017 19:41:43(UTC)
Crash Gordon


Posts: 2

Many thanks Mark.That was the answer I was hoping for. All being well will be on my driveway on Monday.
Offline Dalia  
#4 Posted : 05 July 2018 12:22:32(UTC)
Dalia


Posts: 1

Hi, i'm new here and would like some info please. I'm a new and proud owner of a Renault Megane Sport F1, chassis number VF1CMOMO631077044. Would like a detailed description of it please or better still, is there a site or program I can use and do it for myself and my sister?
Much appreciated.
Offline John_walker74  
#5 Posted : 05 July 2018 20:13:42(UTC)
John_walker74


Posts: 958
Location: Buckingham

Stickers on the shock are colour coded (or at least they were on the Clio 200) to signify sport or cup chassis.
Offline mark@rawlinson  
#6 Posted : 06 July 2018 10:20:42(UTC)
mark@rawlinson


Posts: 144

Originally Posted by: Dalia Go to Quoted Post
Hi, i'm new here and would like some info please. I'm a new and proud owner of a Renault Megane Sport F1, chassis number VF1CMOMO631077044. Would like a detailed description of it please or better still, is there a site or program I can use and do it for myself and my sister?
Much appreciated.


Hi that chassis doesn't work, have you got a reg?
Offline BLADESBLOOD  
#7 Posted : 06 July 2018 17:12:45(UTC)
BLADESBLOOD


Posts: 29

Without pestering,is there anywhere we can access the details ourselves to save you the hassle ?
I'd love to know for mine JRZ5775, a 275 Trophy from Renault NI.

Cheers
Offline Luke RUK  
#8 Posted : 16 July 2018 15:09:54(UTC)
Luke RUK


Posts: 1,349
Location: RUK HQ

Originally Posted by: BLADESBLOOD Go to Quoted Post
Without pestering,is there anywhere we can access the details ourselves to save you the hassle ?
I'd love to know for mine JRZ5775, a 275 Trophy from Renault NI.

Cheers


Not yet but we're working on an update to My Renault that will give you all this information and more.
Offline Andy182  
#9 Posted : 24 September 2019 09:42:36(UTC)
Andy182


Posts: 3

Hi Mark

I saw this post where you'd very kindly helped someone out with a VIN search to establish the fitted options to their car. Would you be able to help me out in a similar way? I have a 54 plate Clio 182 and the VIN is VF1CB220F31734742.

Hope you can help!

Andy.




Originally Posted by: mark@rawlinson Go to Quoted Post
VIN Reg. no. Type/Fab no. Model Version TVV Code Deliv.Country Deliv. date Miles
VF1DZ1N0645326777 LM61GYF DZ1N / E102592 MEGANE III RSL20 250 5S DZ1N06 GB 02.12.2011 10



Detailed description of the vehicle
Criteria Criteria (continued)
NO BOOT STORAGE SRANCF NO PRODUCT FUNCTION SSPTPR
WITHOUT DUST PROTECTION KIT SKTPOU SOP02C - VSC2L 433 HANDS-FREE SOP02C
WITHOUT RAIN FORD AND RIVER KIT SKTPGR WITHOUT FUEL CONVERSION SSADPC
WITHOUT HOT COUNTRIES AIR CONDITIONING CONTROL SSCCPC WITHOUT GRIT PROTECTION KIT SKTGRV
BRAKE CALIPER TYPE 2 ETRP02 LEATHER STEERING WHEEL VLCUIR
STANDARD BODY SHELL ARCHITECTURE STANDA STANDARD SUSPENSION SUSNOR
X95 FAMILY X95 NO REAR WINDOW WINDER SSLVAR
X95 COUPE D95 INFLATION REPAIR KIT KTGREP
SPORT EQUIPMENT LEVEL EAS SEAT WITHOUT HEATING SGSCHA
STANDARD CHASSIS LENGTH STDRD RENAULT BRAND APL03
ANL ENGINE LEVEL AN WITHOUT DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS SRUNLI
PETROL ESS WITH HEADLIGHT WASHER LAVPH
RIGHT-HAND DRIVE DD INSTRUMENT PANEL 02 TBOR02
MILD CLIMATE TEMP WITHOUT NAVIGATION ASSISTANCE SSNAV
4X2 TRANSMISSION TR4X2 RADIO NO 01 RAD01
CRUISE CONTROL RV 6-SPEED MANUAL GEARBOX BVM6
WITHOUT ROOF BAR SBARTO WITHOUT SUPPLEMENT TO SPORT PACK SSCPKS
REGULATED AIR CONDITIONING CAREG FRONT SPORT SEATS SGAVSP
WITHOUT REAR SEAT VENT SSAERA WITHOUT FR PASS LIGHT SANSPO
NORMAL ROOF TN SAFETY FUNCTION 2 PRESE2
ATHERMAL SIDE AND REAR WINDOWS VATLAR DIFFERENT WHEEL 02 RDIF02
ELECTRIC DOOR DEADLOCKING SUPCPE STYLE FEATURE PRSTL1
RETROVISEURS EXTERIEUR 01 RET01 WITHOUT SPECIAL SERIES DEFINITION SUPPLEMENT SAN513
MANUAL HEADLIGHT BEAM ADJUSTMENT RGSITM WITHOUT DECANTER FILTRE SANFLT
WITHOUT ADDITIONAL HEADLIGHT SPROJA WITHOUT WINDCHEATER NET SAREMA
18 ALUMINIUM WHEELS RALU18 INTERIOR CONSOLE WITH FIXED STORAGE COMPARTMENT CSRAFX
WITHOUT ROLL BAR SSARCE WITHOUT SMOKING ACCESSORIES SANACF
BUILT UP SPECIAL VEHICLE ORDER: WITHOUT SPECIAL VEHICLE ORDER SERIE TECHNICAL LEGISLATIVE COUNTRY GREAT BRITAIN TLGRBR
LEATHER SEAT COVERING CUI NO WHEEL DISC PROTECTOR SPRODI
SEAT UPHOLSTERY LEATHER NO. 05 CUIR05 WITHOUT SUPPLEMENT FOR VERSION ADAPTATION SAN613
INTERIOR STYLING 01 HARM01 WITHOUT PARTICLE FILTER SSFAP
REAR HEADREST FULL HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT ATARPH EXTENDED EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENTAL RESTRICTIONS 1 CEE1
TYPE 09 FRONT SEAT SGAV09 EURO 05 DEPOLLUTION STRICT OBD E05S
REAR BENCH SEAT 1-2/3 + ARMREST + BACK N/I FBARAC 180KW 180KW
BLACK STAR TEGNE FRONT AND REAR FOOTWELL LIGHTS ECCVVR
MAKE OF TYRES: STANDARD TYRE BANAL CUP CHASSIS TYPE CHCUP1
COUNTER UNITS IN MILES MILES WITHOUT LIGHT SPECIAL VEHICLE ORDER SANCML
TYRE PRESSURE SENSOR. DPRPN NO EXTERIOR FUEL FILTER SSFLEX
WITHOUT INTERIOR IDENTIFICATION SSAPEL DOC. PERIOD 2008 PE2008
NO LUGGAGE RETAINING NET SFIRBA DOCUMENTATION PHASE 1 PHAS1
FRONT SIDE AIRBAG WITH CURTAIN ABLAVI WITHOUT BOSE FUNCTION SSPRBO
NO DISCHARGE LAMP SLDECH WITHOUT SUPPLEMENT FOR DEFINITION / WITHOUT LIMITED SERIES SAN913
0-SEAT THIRD ROW SEATS 0P3RAN PASSENGER COMPARTMENT HEAT REQUIREMENT 4 THABT4
ESP ASRESP COMMERCIAL VERSION VEC163
WITHOUT AUTOMATIC PARKING BRAKE SSFRPA MODEL RANGE SHEET X951CP
REAR PROXIMITY SENSOR RDPRAR F4R ENGINE F4R

Edited by user 24 September 2019 09:43:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Scott.T  
#10 Posted : 08 November 2019 09:15:42(UTC)
Scott.T


Posts: 17

Has there been any update to myrenault as mentioned above.
I've just purchased an RS280 and would like to check options against vin.
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.