Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline gordini  
#1 Posted : 02 July 2017 20:47:02(UTC)
gordini

Just been to the South of France for a week, was surprised we never saw one Zoe! .
thought they were the future?
New Espaces wee all over the place thou. (stylish for such a big car- we had one on hire last year)
Offline MrVix  
#2 Posted : 03 July 2017 10:04:13(UTC)
MrVix

Originally Posted by: gordini Go to Quoted Post
Just been to the South of France for a week, was surprised we never saw one Zoe! .
New Espaces wee all over the place thou. (stylish for such a big car- we had one on hire last year)

I don't think I have ever seen a Zoe over hereShocked

Stayed in a lovely hotel at Eskdale in the Lake District last year and the owner had a Twizzy that he said was perfect for going over Hardknott pass in thoughBig Smile
Offline Penn  
#3 Posted : 03 July 2017 18:46:46(UTC)
Penn

Originally Posted by: MrVix Go to Quoted Post

That surprises me, I see so many on the road. A lot of Leafs and Teslas too.
Offline Buffalo Girls  
#4 Posted : 03 July 2017 22:11:26(UTC)
Buffalo Girls

Originally Posted by: Penn Go to Quoted Post

That surprises me, I see so many on the road. A lot of Leafs and Teslas too.

Me too, especially in london
Offline MrVix  
#5 Posted : 04 July 2017 05:23:20(UTC)
MrVix

I see plenty of Teslas and Leafs about but never any Zoe's.

Just rented a Gaff to guy with a Tesla and he said he paid nigh on £100k for it, I nearly choked.
Offline Penn  
#6 Posted : 04 July 2017 19:04:25(UTC)
Penn

Just rented a Gaff to guy with a Tesla and he said he paid nigh on £100k for it, I nearly choked.

The Model S and Model X with the high performance and highest range drivetrains are over 100k. It's ok though, you save money on fuel 😂.
Offline foxspeed  
#7 Posted : 05 July 2017 07:47:48(UTC)
foxspeed

stuff batteries lets just get the hydrogen infrastructure up & running and we can keep noisy ic engines Big Smile Tongue
Offline MrVix  
#8 Posted : 05 July 2017 13:10:41(UTC)
MrVix

Originally Posted by: Penn Go to Quoted Post

The Model S and Model X with the high performance and highest range drivetrains are over 100k. It's ok though, you save money on fuel 😂.

Shocked Yes Penn it is unbelievable, been looking at the Tesla website and you can pay up to £150K for a loaded model, no wonder they call it 'Ludicrous'LOL

I think the Tesla looks OK, if slightly 'Japanesey' but the interior is rather plasticky and not a patch on my 640 let alone a high end Audi.Shocked

I salute Elon Musk for what he has done in such a short space of time and I am firmly behind his space exploration plans but it is just too much money imo. Good luck to him though, there are plenty happy to shell out.
Offline Nicholas Bailey  
#9 Posted : 06 December 2018 15:05:55(UTC)
Nicholas Bailey

A little earlier there was information that Volvo plans in the near future to abandon the production of cars only with internal combustion engines and fully switch to electric cars and hybrids. The French government announced that it intends to gradually ban sales of cars on diesel and gasoline by 2040.
Such a goal was announced by the Minister of the Environment Nicolas Hulot. This measure will be introduced as part of a project to reform the French economy and its independence from fossil fuels. France has a very cool policy in this regard. I wrote a lot about this on this site. I hope it will be interesting.