Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Colm_ire  
#51 Posted : 11 January 2019 09:32:01(UTC)
Colm_ire


Posts: 20

Originally Posted by: CraigI Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Buffalo Girls Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CraigI Go to Quoted Post
Order placed.
Delivery estimated between 18th April and 9th May.


Sounds great. Any other options on it?


Paint, Recaro’s and upgraded R-Link is all I have gone for.


Congrats.

You stayed with Sport chassis and manual? I'm thinking Sport chassis as it'd be a daily for use on bumpy backroads, and comfort is important when living with it every day.

The first one available to test drive in Ireland is expected to arrive in March (who knows when it will really arrive), I want to test drive one before ordering, online reviews are all great etc... but nothing compares to trying it. Reviews raved about the i30N, but I wasn't impressed after a test drive
Offline CraigI  
#52 Posted : 11 January 2019 18:53:28(UTC)
CraigI


Posts: 968

Originally Posted by: Colm_ire Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CraigI Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Buffalo Girls Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CraigI Go to Quoted Post
Order placed.
Delivery estimated between 18th April and 9th May.


Sounds great. Any other options on it?


Paint, Recaro’s and upgraded R-Link is all I have gone for.


Congrats.

You stayed with Sport chassis and manual? I'm thinking Sport chassis as it'd be a daily for use on bumpy backroads, and comfort is important when living with it every day.

The first one available to test drive in Ireland is expected to arrive in March (who knows when it will really arrive), I want to test drive one before ordering, online reviews are all great etc... but nothing compares to trying it. Reviews raved about the i30N, but I wasn't impressed after a test drive


It’s a Trophy, comes with Cup Chasis.
Yes manual.
Wouldn’t have it any other way!
Offline Buffalo Girls  
#53 Posted : 11 January 2019 21:49:14(UTC)
Buffalo Girls


Posts: 1,819

Originally Posted by: CraigI Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Buffalo Girls Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CraigI Go to Quoted Post
Order placed.
Delivery estimated between 18th April and 9th May.


Sounds great. Any other options on it?


Paint, Recaro’s and upgraded R-Link is all I have gone for.


Nice. I think I’d have to add the lightweight wheels
Offline CraigI  
#54 Posted : 11 January 2019 22:33:12(UTC)
CraigI


Posts: 968

Originally Posted by: Buffalo Girls Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CraigI Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Buffalo Girls Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CraigI Go to Quoted Post
Order placed.
Delivery estimated between 18th April and 9th May.


Sounds great. Any other options on it?


Paint, Recaro’s and upgraded R-Link is all I have gone for.


Nice. I think I’d have to add the lightweight wheels


If I decide to change the wheels it will be for non-OEM wheels.

On that, has the wheel size / offset been announced yet?
Wondering if my Fondmetal 9R will fit?
Offline UnclePhil  
#55 Posted : 28 January 2019 13:47:18(UTC)
UnclePhil


Posts: 8

I ordered a Trophy on Jan 16th, but still do not have a chassis number to my order. How quickly after placing an order does the factory assign chassis numbers normally? Dealer still saying the car is due before the end of April but I am thinking they are being very optimistic.
Offline Rolo  
#56 Posted : 28 January 2019 15:15:28(UTC)
Rolo


Posts: 111

Originally Posted by: UnclePhil Go to Quoted Post
I ordered a Trophy on Jan 16th, but still do not have a chassis number to my order. How quickly after placing an order does the factory assign chassis numbers normally? Dealer still saying the car is due before the end of April but I am thinking they are being very optimistic.


Think the dealer is in fantasy land!! I ordered an RS280 in August. Got my build/chassis number January 9th for delivery on May 21st!!
Offline f.a.t  
#57 Posted : 28 January 2019 18:37:37(UTC)
f.a.t


Posts: 360

Originally Posted by: UnclePhil Go to Quoted Post
I ordered a Trophy on Jan 16th, but still do not have a chassis number to my order. How quickly after placing an order does the factory assign chassis numbers normally? Dealer still saying the car is due before the end of April but I am thinking they are being very optimistic.


I ordered a Trophy in Jan and I have a chassis number, but as far as I am aware Renault do not yet have the factory ordering codes for Recaros or the Fuji wheels yet. I have until mid to late February to change options. My car is due late Mar/April.
Offline CraigI  
#58 Posted : 12 February 2019 17:45:05(UTC)
CraigI


Posts: 968

My Trophy order has moved from green to orange, which apparently means I can’t change anything other than the colour (not that I’m going to).
My ability to change the colour will last ten days, then the spec will be locked and the car will soon after go into manufacture.
Still expect delivery late April / early May, but will know more in early March,
Offline Kirsty172  
#59 Posted : 12 February 2019 19:48:09(UTC)
Kirsty172


Posts: 4,938

Originally Posted by: CraigI Go to Quoted Post
My Trophy order has moved from green to orange, which apparently means I can’t change anything other than the colour (not that I’m going to).
My ability to change the colour will last ten days, then the spec will be locked and the car will soon after go into manufacture.
Still expect delivery late April / early May, but will know more in early March,


which year?
Offline f.a.t  
#60 Posted : 16 February 2019 16:02:40(UTC)
f.a.t


Posts: 360

Renault London West have a Black Trophy with Recaros in their showroom.
Offline Rolo  
#61 Posted : 16 February 2019 16:49:41(UTC)
Rolo


Posts: 111

Think Renault are taking the p**s getting Trophies into the showroom when customers have been waiting months for their RS280s. On a separate note: Porsche have written to all their customers stating that any cars delivered after 29th March(Brexit) may have a 10% surcharge added!! My Renaultsport dealer has said they will honour the agreed price, but if it comes down to it, I doubt they'll just absorb a 10% hit!!
Offline CraigI  
#62 Posted : 16 February 2019 17:04:52(UTC)
CraigI


Posts: 968

Originally Posted by: f.a.t Go to Quoted Post
Renault London West have a Black Trophy with Recaros in their showroom.


Photo’s????

Guess the press cars will be out and about soon and we’ll see some U.K. road tests.
Offline DanF  
#63 Posted : 16 February 2019 17:51:43(UTC)
DanF


Posts: 695

If you’re on Instagram it’s on their story although will probably expire today as it was posted yesterday.
Offline Rich_H  
#64 Posted : 17 February 2019 17:57:58(UTC)
Rich_H


Posts: 7

I'm not sure if anybody in this thread had noticed, but there's what I think is a pretty good deal on the manual trophy on the Renaultsport.co.uk site - £500 down and then ~425 per month. I've got a 275 Nav and wasn't thinking of changing it just yet, but that's making me consider it
Offline f.a.t  
#65 Posted : 19 February 2019 16:55:14(UTC)
f.a.t


Posts: 360

Originally Posted by: CraigI Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: f.a.t Go to Quoted Post
Renault London West have a Black Trophy with Recaros in their showroom.


Photo’s????

Guess the press cars will be out and about soon and we’ll see some U.K. road tests.


Press cars will be in Liquid Yellow, But the Fuji light weight wheels are off the UK menuCry
Offline CraigI  
#66 Posted : 26 February 2019 20:19:57(UTC)
CraigI


Posts: 968

My car is apparently due to leave the factory on 21st March.

Are the press cars on U.K. roads yet?
Offline CraigI  
#67 Posted : 19 April 2019 21:49:34(UTC)
CraigI


Posts: 968

According to a French test the Megane Trophy is the fastest FWD ever round their track.
Off to the pub to brag about it........in a week when I’ve got mine!!!

Edited by user 19 April 2019 21:50:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline jkp  
#68 Posted : 21 April 2019 16:29:55(UTC)
jkp


Posts: 41

Ordered my new trophy yesterday. My 275 trophy leaves me on Friday. Not expecting/ wanting it before 1st Sep.

Had a run in an auto yesterday. Found it a brilliant bit of kit, but sticking with manual. Spec is Silver, Bose, recaros and rear camera.
Users browsing this topic
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.