Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

39 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Danr  
#51 Posted : 15 October 2009 11:23:23(UTC)
Danr

Hi my names Danny just thought id quickly introduce myself.

Cars owned quite a few to be honest most interesting would be mk1 Toyota Mr2 superchared t-bar jap import in white, Mk1 Golf with a corrado G60 engine was tuned quite heavily ran 284 bhp and yes there were rolling road print outs to back it up when i sold it tongue.gif renault wise had a clio 16v (should of bought a williams i know) and a 172 full fat with a cup pack not so keen on losing my toys lol.

Also I for Renault on new car sales currently drive a Megane Coupe 1.5 dCi Dynamique not the quickest car around but it is very cheap on compay car tax biggrin.gif obvioulsy I will try to keep people informed with offers and we will aim to beat any new car deal anyone gets offered.
Just pm me or phone me and i have put a couple of cars up in the dealers section tnaks for reading.

Regards

Daniel Roddy 01942 225565
Offline TuscanUK  
#52 Posted : 17 October 2009 16:06:47(UTC)
TuscanUK

Hi all. I'm Dean, living in the Herts area, currently waiting with baited breath for my new RS200 in racing blue with Cup chassis to be picked up this Wednesday 21/10.

Can't. Wait.

Will post pics when I've had the chance to actually get out of the car, rather than drive forever.

Offline foxspeed  
#53 Posted : 17 October 2009 16:29:46(UTC)
foxspeed

Danr wrote:
Hi my names Danny just thought id quickly introduce myself.

Cars owned quite a few to be honest most interesting would be mk1 Toyota Mr2 superchared t-bar jap import in white, Mk1 Golf with a corrado G60 engine was tuned quite heavily ran 284 bhp and yes there were rolling road print outs to back it up when i sold it tongue.gif renault wise had a clio 16v (should of bought a williams i know) and a 172 full fat with a cup pack not so keen on losing my toys lol.

Also I for Renault on new car sales currently drive a Megane Coupe 1.5 dCi Dynamique not the quickest car around but it is very cheap on compay car tax biggrin.gif obvioulsy I will try to keep people informed with offers and we will aim to beat any new car deal anyone gets offered.
Just pm me or phone me and i have put a couple of cars up in the dealers section tnaks for reading.

Regards

Daniel Roddy 01942 225565

welcome fella Big Smile

Offline foxspeed  
#54 Posted : 17 October 2009 16:30:20(UTC)
foxspeed

TuscanUK wrote:

Hi all. I'm Dean, living in the Herts area, currently waiting with baited breath for my new RS200 in racing blue with Cup chassis to be picked up this Wednesday 21/10.

Can't. Wait.

Will post pics when I've had the chance to actually get out of the car, rather than drive forever.

welcome fella Big Smile

Offline Gazeratti  
#55 Posted : 17 October 2009 17:01:10(UTC)
Gazeratti

Welcome to the forum guys hope you find it informative and fun Wink
Offline Bickers70  
#56 Posted : 19 October 2009 19:19:18(UTC)
Bickers70

Hi Folks,

The name's Paul and I'm from Wolverhampton. My last 2 cars have been Seats with my last one being a Leon FR.

I started posting on here last week having ordered an Ibiza Cupra back in June but then having test driven one last week decided it wasn't that great. I was offered a great deal on an RS 200 so I came on here to ask everyone's advice and thoughts on the 2 cars.

I'm now an RS convert and yesterday I ordered a black RS 200 with Cup chassis which I should get around mid November..... so cheers for all your advice and here's to some great driving for the next 3 years!!

Edited by user 19 October 2009 19:21:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline foxspeed  
#57 Posted : 19 October 2009 19:47:30(UTC)
foxspeed

Bickers70 wrote:

Hi Folks,

The name's Paul and I'm from Wolverhampton. My last 2 cars have been Seats with my last one being a Leon FR.

I started posting on here last week having ordered an Ibiza Cupra back in June but then having test driven one last week decided it wasn't that great. I was offered a great deal on an RS 200 so I came on here to ask everyone's advice and thoughts on the 2 cars.

I'm now an RS convert and yesterday I ordered a black RS 200 with Cup chassis which I should get around mid November..... so cheers for all your advice and here's to some great driving for the next 3 years!!

welcome fella Big Smile

Offline britracer  
#58 Posted : 23 October 2009 21:21:43(UTC)
britracer

Hi everyone - this is Garry. I am currently living in Detroit, my home for the past 13 years, and I am returning back to Lancashire at the end of November. I have been looking to purchase a new vehicle and had decided between either a RS200 with Cup chassis or a Focus RS. Problem is, I have never seen either car..... I have been following this forum for the past month or so and the comments and advice from this board have convinced me that the Renault is the way to go.

So this morning my time I spoke with Mike Griffiths at Lookers Chester (top bloke as you all know) and did the deal on a new Black 200 with Cup pack, Recaros, Black Speedlines, Tom Tom, tints, cornering lights, folding mirrors and carbon pack. I can't wait to drive this car but unfotunately I will have to wait for a month. I am looking forward to doing some trackdays with it next year.

Offline Will86  
#59 Posted : 23 October 2009 22:02:06(UTC)
Will86

britracer wrote:

Hi everyone - this is Garry. I am currently living in Detroit, my home for the past 13 years, and I am returning back to Lancashire at the end of November. I have been looking to purchase a new vehicle and had decided between either a RS200 with Cup chassis or a Focus RS. Problem is, I have never seen either car..... I have been following this forum for the past month or so and the comments and advice from this board have convinced me that the Renault is the way to go.

So this morning my time I spoke with Mike Griffiths at Lookers Chester (top bloke as you all know) and did the deal on a new Black 200 with Cup pack, Recaros, Black Speedlines, Tom Tom, tints, cornering lights, folding mirrors and carbon pack. I can't wait to drive this car but unfotunately I will have to wait for a month. I am looking forward to doing some trackdays with it next year.

Welcome Big Smile car sounds mega

Offline dee1983  
#60 Posted : 24 October 2009 09:45:11(UTC)
dee1983

Welcome newbies Big Smile

Dee

Offline cuplover  
#61 Posted : 25 October 2009 00:44:53(UTC)
cuplover

Hey there everybody.Im Adam from Sheffield,currently driving an 06 plate Clio Dynamique S 1.4.

But I am pleased to announce im picking up a brand new RS200 Cup this Tuesday!!(27th October).

In glacier white with the optional black alloys,cant remember if there called raider or speedline?

Anyway after ive had a few days running it in I will take some photos and post the links!

Thanks guys :-)

Offline foxspeed  
#62 Posted : 25 October 2009 08:40:15(UTC)
foxspeed

britracer wrote:

welcome fella Big Smile

Offline foxspeed  
#63 Posted : 25 October 2009 08:40:49(UTC)
foxspeed

cuplover wrote:

Hey there everybody.Im Adam from Sheffield,currently driving an 06 plate Clio Dynamique S 1.4.

But I am pleased to announce im picking up a brand new RS200 Cup this Tuesday!!(27th October).

In glacier white with the optional black alloys,cant remember if there called raider or speedline?

Anyway after ive had a few days running it in I will take some photos and post the links!

welcome fella Big Smile

Offline roystinho  
#64 Posted : 25 October 2009 09:12:51(UTC)
roystinho

cuplover wrote:

Get on some Yorkshire meets bud WinkSmile

Offline Mark83  
#65 Posted : 25 October 2009 14:51:54(UTC)
Mark83

Hi, thought I would join up as I'm looking at a Clio 200.

I'm from Ware/Hertford and currently drive an Impreza STi PPP.

Offline foxspeed  
#66 Posted : 25 October 2009 16:16:10(UTC)
foxspeed

Mark83 wrote:

welcome fella Big Smile

Offline DazBav  
#67 Posted : 25 October 2009 16:45:44(UTC)
DazBav

britracer wrote:

Hi everyone - this is Garry.  I am currently living in Detroit, my home for the past 13 years, and I am returning back to Lancashire at the end of November.  I have been looking to purchase a new vehicle and had decided between either a RS200 with Cup chassis or a Focus RS.  Problem is, I have never seen either car.....  I have been following this forum for the past month or so and the comments and advice from this board have convinced me that the Renault is the way to go. 

So this morning my time I spoke with Mike Griffiths at Lookers Chester (top bloke as you all know) and did the deal on a new Black 200 with Cup pack, Recaros, Black Speedlines, Tom Tom, tints, cornering lights, folding mirrors and carbon pack.  I can't wait to drive this car but unfotunately I will have to wait for a month.  I am looking forward to doing some trackdays with it next year.

Welcome mate,excellent choice,you may like this then,the right car and some extra cash in your pocket!

http://www.youtube.com/user/autocar?blend=1&ob=4#p/search/0/Ae4RqTW5UDU
Offline DazBav  
#68 Posted : 25 October 2009 16:46:53(UTC)
DazBav

cuplover wrote:

Welcome Adam good step up and its the black speedlines you have gone for,the wheels to haveWink
Offline DazBav  
#69 Posted : 25 October 2009 16:48:21(UTC)
DazBav

Mark83 wrote:

Welcome mate good choice,get yourself down Ware Garage and see Donald he will look after you.
Offline Mark83  
#70 Posted : 25 October 2009 17:58:50(UTC)
Mark83

DazBav wrote:
Mark83 wrote:

Welcome mate good choice,get yourself down Ware Garage and see Donald he will look after you.

I popped into Darlingtons in Harlow yesterday to get some idea on prices although I was in a rush. I was told they have the franchise for Ware Garages..? I thought very highly of Honda Darlingtons when I had my Civic Type R, their service was very good.

I work in Hertford so can pop into Ware Garages any lunchtime.

Unfortunately when I comes to money I have little loyality and will buy from the cheapest dealer.

Not sure about that to be honest mate,although it does sound unlkely as its a family owned garage in its own right so would not have a franchise although im prob wrong.

As you say though at the end of the day its all about the money. Donald is the co-owner so not a direct salesman,i have had my last 4 Clio's from them so very happy

Edited by user 25 October 2009 18:23:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline EVLXGE  
#71 Posted : 25 October 2009 18:11:00(UTC)
EVLXGE

Mark83 wrote:

Hi Mark, Hope your well. Good to see you over here.

200's are a lot of fun. Stick some 888's on for the ring trips.

Good luck with the Ren dealers...you'll need it.

Ian

Offline Mark83  
#72 Posted : 25 October 2009 18:20:06(UTC)
Mark83

EVLXGE wrote:
Mark83 wrote:

Ian

LOL

Hello Ian, how you doing? I didn't get a chance to speak to you at the Ring this month. I spoke to Craig in the Burgstube but you were cleaning your car. Did you do Spa in the Tuesday? Weather was pretty crap I hear from Michaela and Darren, I could have done with an outboard on the Monday.

Not really planning on tracking it as me and a mate have bought a mk1 MX5 we're in the process of track prep'ing over the winter. Although if I get a 200 it may or may not venture out on track at some point UserPostedImage

Offline cuplover  
#73 Posted : 25 October 2009 20:17:56(UTC)
cuplover

Thanks DazBav I was thinking it was the speedlines,i know there a great lookin set of rims.

Only 2 days to go,its eating away at me having to wait!

But im sure it will be worth it in the end :-)

Offline EVLXGE  
#74 Posted : 26 October 2009 08:26:51(UTC)
EVLXGE

Mark83 wrote:
EVLXGE wrote:
Mark83 wrote:

Ian

LOL

Hello Ian, how you doing? I didn't get a chance to speak to you at the Ring this month. I spoke to Craig in the Burgstube but you were cleaning your car. Did you do Spa in the Tuesday? Weather was pretty crap I hear from Michaela and Darren, I could have done with an outboard on the Monday.

Not really planning on tracking it as me and a mate have bought a mk1 MX5 we're in the process of track prep'ing over the winter. Although if I get a 200 it may or may not venture out on track at some point UserPostedImage

Im good thanks. Yeah I saw you arrive, i was going to pop over for a chat but by the time I finished fannying about with the car you had gone. Managed 1 fully dry lap on saturday after VLN. Track opened for about 10 minutes, a pug 207 binned it in front of us just before the bridge. (As in 5 seconds into the lap) Still confused how he managed it....

Offline Mark83  
#75 Posted : 26 October 2009 18:56:08(UTC)
Mark83

EVLXGE wrote:

Im good thanks. Yeah I saw you arrive, i was going to pop over for a chat but by the time I finished fannying about with the car you had gone. Managed 1 fully dry lap on saturday after VLN. Track opened for about 10 minutes, a pug 207 binned it in front of us just before the bridge. (As in 5 seconds into the lap) Still confused how he managed it....

We all headed down the Breidscheid to join as we all have Jahreskartes and wanted to avoid the queues at Nurburg. I heard about that car crashing from Dale after he went into the office to find out why it was closed. We only got half a lap, I was with Andrew in his GT3RS having joined at Breidscheid and then found the track closed at Nurburg.