Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline adiesnash  
#1 Posted : 21 February 2007 13:30:00(UTC)
adiesnash

Hello, I'm new to the forum and am looking to buy a Clio Williams 3. It needs to have Full Service History and be in good condition. Please contact me at my e-mail of adiesnash@hotmail.com and I will check back here regularly too. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer Adie :-)
Offline AudreyGB  
#2 Posted : 21 February 2007 13:38:03(UTC)
AudreyGB

Hi! Welcome to the forum.
You may want to advertise here http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/ if you haven't already done so.
Try http://www.cliosport.net/ too.

Good luck with your search.
Offline adiesnash  
#3 Posted : 21 February 2007 13:50:13(UTC)
adiesnash

Hi Audrey

Thank you for those suggestions - I had a look and they are sites I have already checked out but will continue to monitor them in the hopes that a suitable vehicle becomes available soon.

Any other suggestions gratefully received.

Regards

Adie
Offline AudreyGB  
#4 Posted : 21 February 2007 13:54:37(UTC)
AudreyGB

You're welcome. I don't know of any other sites, apart from maybe allvehicles, I know they have loads of Trophys, and possibly other Clios. Worth a try.
Ebay and pistonhead, the usual....

Can't think of anywhere else.
Offline adiesnash  
#5 Posted : 21 February 2007 14:03:10(UTC)
adiesnash

Thanks again Audrey

I have checked them out and will continue to. I'm getting quite a list of favourite sites to trawl through for this prized Williams 3 I'm after...

Once again, thank you for your input and if anyone else has got any other options I would love to hear from them - especially if they are considering unwrapping their Williams 3 out of storage or their garage and are looking for a buyer?

Adie
Offline adiesnash  
#6 Posted : 01 March 2007 11:02:52(UTC)
adiesnash

Hi again

I wanted to thank Audrey for the helpful ideas she gave me in my search for a Clio Williams.

I have since slightly changed my mind (due to the age of the Williams) and have just put a deposit down and will collect on Friday a Clio 172 Exclusive (no.22)

Thanks again for your help Audrey

Kind Regards

Adie
Offline 2 live  
#7 Posted : 03 March 2007 12:03:56(UTC)
2 live

exclusive ...love that colour lol.

no offence mate, but i wouldnt particularly let the age of a car determine ur choice. the williams and the exclusive are 2 completely different beasts.....exclusive all comfort/leather and gizmos....williams a no frills drivers car that wants to be driven hard. bt still has some semblance of comfort. the seats in the illiams/16v clio are probably some of the comfiest seats that have ever been put into a production car.

if u wanted the willy for its handling etc...then im afraid u will be let down by the exclusive. but if u werent really all that bothered about the williams' superb driver feel etc, and just wanted something rare....then the exclusive wll fit ur needs...be wary tho..a few years ago there were quite a few questions raised over the actual rarity of these cars.....the plates were on general sale out of renos stock at one point iirc. and quite a few non exclusives then became exclusive...if u know wot i mean.

all imo of course.