Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline power ranger  
#1 Posted : 01 April 2008 14:31:00(UTC)
Power Ranger

I have found a great cleaning tool that will do them tricky areas that are hard to get to more so the spokes on my wheels and even engine bay! My old electric tooth brush! What a cracker!
Offline Leigh5DC  
#2 Posted : 01 April 2008 14:34:38(UTC)
Leigh

Quote:
Originally posted by power ranger
I have found a great cleaning tool that will do them tricky areas that are hard to get to more so the spokes on my wheels and even engine bay! My old electric tooth brush!

What a cracker!

Yes have used one before quite a handy tool. I usually use my mother in laws on the wheels!
Offline power ranger  
#3 Posted : 01 April 2008 14:36:32(UTC)
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by lei69gh
Quote:
Originally posted by power ranger
I have found a great cleaning tool that will do them tricky areas that are hard to get to more so the spokes on my wheels and even engine bay! My old electric tooth brush!

What a cracker!

Yes have used one before quite a handy tool. I usually use my mother in laws on the wheels!
And then replace it without her knowing! QualityLOL
Offline B16 OJB  
#4 Posted : 01 April 2008 14:40:25(UTC)
B16 OJB

yeah, i use one!

its ace lol.

get abit of sensodine on it too lol
Offline Mentalpen  
#5 Posted : 01 April 2008 15:31:28(UTC)
Mentalpen

on wheels try turtle wax extreme wheel was (think its now called something else but its in a green bottle with black trigger and label), wet wheels, leave for 30 seconds, spray it on, leave for 30 seconds, power wash off. No need for brushes of anything provided you clean the car often enough. Big Smile
Offline sgtbash999  
#6 Posted : 01 April 2008 15:36:41(UTC)
sgtbash999

did anyone read the News of the World on Sunday? On teh motoring page it advertised a pressure washer which had a self contained 22 litre capacity and it ran of the power from your car battery so there's no need to fun hoses round the house.

can't remember the name of the site though - anyone still got a copy of the NOTW from Sunday??

Come on. you northern boys must still have the paper in your bathroom for 'emergency rations' WinkLOL
Offline power ranger  
#7 Posted : 01 April 2008 15:38:05(UTC)
Power Ranger

Come on. you northern boys must still have the paper in your bathroom for 'emergency rations' WinkLOL
LOL
Offline Richren  
#8 Posted : 01 April 2008 15:41:11(UTC)
Richren

NOTW Sarge...............you've moved onto the broadsheet equivalent of the Sunday Sport i see LOL

Edited by user 01 April 2008 15:42:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Slippers  
#9 Posted : 01 April 2008 17:19:09(UTC)
Slippers

my dad bought one of these cos he saw it in Auto Express, its pretty good, but essentially an electric toothbrush!

http://www.sonicscrubber.co.uk/
Offline wolfclio182  
#10 Posted : 01 April 2008 17:50:50(UTC)
wolfclio182

Not a bad idea for £15!
Offline strott  
#11 Posted : 01 April 2008 19:39:20(UTC)
strott

Quote:
Originally posted by sgtbash999
did anyone read the News of the World on Sunday? On teh motoring page it advertised a pressure washer which had a self contained 22 litre capacity and it ran of the power from your car battery so there's no need to fun hoses round the house.

can't remember the name of the site though - anyone still got a copy of the NOTW from Sunday??

I would of thought that 22 litres wouldn't last long in a pressure washer!!

Nice idea though