Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline yp53acj  
#1 Posted : 04 August 2010 12:52:04(UTC)
TwingoGeekeo

Right as i know a few of you on here are very keen cyclists. I need a had im after a spoke tool to straighten up my wheels but struggling to find the tool as they are all different sizes on CRC. Dus anyone know the spoke size for road bikes if there all the same or are they differnt. I havespoke to halfords where i brought the bike as that was the cheapest i could find a road bike so brought it from there but like normal they have no product knowlege. I even asked the guy and he said he would need to try a bike even tho i was there yesterday replacing a damaged saddle bag and there was the same bike as mine on the stand in front of the counter.
Offline Thomas - Mill Lane Renault  
#2 Posted : 04 August 2010 13:19:38(UTC)
Thomas - Mill Lane Renault

I bought one a few months ago from Halfords that has 3 different sizes on it, its triangular. Cant get it wrong with one of them.
Offline yp53acj  
#3 Posted : 04 August 2010 13:21:46(UTC)
TwingoGeekeo

Price ? how much i hate to say that seeing its halfrauds
Offline Thomas - Mill Lane Renault  
#4 Posted : 04 August 2010 13:36:27(UTC)
Thomas - Mill Lane Renault

TwingoGeekeo wrote:
Price ? how much i hate to say that seeing its halfrauds

Absolutely extortionate at £9.99 i think. However i needed one in a rush so had to get it there and then.

Offline yp53acj  
#5 Posted : 04 August 2010 13:43:56(UTC)
TwingoGeekeo

Oright just spoke to my local bike shop in knaphill (switchback cycles) Also go riding with them sometimes LOL and they told me to stop being a pansy and they a multisize tool on the shelf 3.99 LOL I know where my lunch will be tomorrow