Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

13 Pages«<10111213>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline jamesev  
#276 Posted : 07 September 2015 15:50:28(UTC)
jamesev

Are there any left, I didn't pick one up?
Offline madmax  
#277 Posted : 07 September 2015 16:03:06(UTC)
madmax

Originally Posted by: jamesev Go to Quoted Post

PM sent James
Offline madmax  
#278 Posted : 07 September 2015 16:09:00(UTC)
madmax

I have a list for the few that didn't pick their kit up so if you are one of them please send me a pm with your name and phone number so i can check it on our list of those that registered when you arrived

thanks

nigel
Offline DanF  
#279 Posted : 07 September 2015 16:24:12(UTC)
DanF

My tyres are shocking from the rubber haha
Offline foxspeed  
#280 Posted : 07 September 2015 16:56:54(UTC)
foxspeed

Originally Posted by: Dan@Jaybee Go to Quoted Post

never mind your tyres.....check your sills and side blades Shocked

just spent last 2hrs cleaning all the rubber marks off Disapprove
Offline -Gazeratti-  
#281 Posted : 07 September 2015 17:04:52(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Originally Posted by: foxspeed Go to Quoted Post

Dont think ive got any of that but not really looked. Must have been that extra 4mph i can get with shields set to maximum Wink
Offline foxspeed  
#282 Posted : 07 September 2015 17:06:46(UTC)
foxspeed

Originally Posted by: -Gazeratti- Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: foxspeed Go to Quoted Post

Dont think ive got any of that but not really looked. Must have been that extra 4mph i can get with shields set to maximum Wink

or that r4 pace car LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Offline rossendalered  
#283 Posted : 07 September 2015 17:18:36(UTC)
rossendalered

Many thanks to the organisers and Renault for a great day out. Some very well turned out vehicles especially a couple of Clios completely immune from stone chips. Thanks for the cleaning kit and other goodies nice touch. Only did the Sunday so the parade laps was under "safety car" unlike Saturday as I was told. Hope it's a big success for Renault.
Offline DanF  
#284 Posted : 07 September 2015 17:22:20(UTC)
DanF

Sills will get checked when I'm home then :(
Offline madmax  
#285 Posted : 07 September 2015 17:35:33(UTC)
madmax

not checked mine yet
Offline RED21  
#286 Posted : 07 September 2015 21:35:33(UTC)
RED21

Was great to finally meet you matey and thanks for the tour of the car in and out its a great car. Was great commitment to put it all back together for this weekend Big Smile

Nice meet you Gaz & team Yorkshire,
Getting the car together for WSR was a pleasure & always the target date but I was hoping for entre completion.
I see the camera did survive the fall with all those excellent photographs you managed to take.

Offline -Gazeratti-  
#287 Posted : 08 September 2015 07:43:11(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Yes it did thanks. Just me being my usual clumsy self although usually my phone that ends up on the floor not the camera. Look forward to seeing it when fully restored. Was like being in a touring car sat in side very impressed :)

Offline jamesev  
#288 Posted : 08 September 2015 07:51:23(UTC)
jamesev

Originally Posted by: madmax Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: jamesev Go to Quoted Post

PM sent James

Replied
Offline -Gazeratti-  
#289 Posted : 08 September 2015 09:52:18(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Nigel also deserves a big thanks for the parade laps he got us for Saturday. He was the 1st one site of the set up crew on Friday as he had a meeting with the world series people and negotiated a parade lap for Saturday, which I imagine wasn't easy as there not obligated to give us one at all as the racing takes priority over everything and has to run on time.
Offline Jeremy RUK  
#290 Posted : 08 September 2015 10:09:49(UTC)
Jeremy

When we set up the application for the collector's area, the race schedule hadn't been finally agreed, hence the note on the application form that said it wouldn't be guaranteed. Happily, in the run up to the weekend, we managed to fit a parade lap into both days.

There was a significant crash in the FR2.0 race on Saturday that delayed the racing for 30 minutes. As the Trophy and FR3.5 races are shown on live TV, their races have to start on time. This delay meant that either the Renaultsport stunt show or the collector's parade would have to be cancelled and it was me that decided to cancel the second stunt show so that the parade lap could remain
Offline MikeWDY  
#291 Posted : 08 September 2015 10:19:01(UTC)
MikeWDY

That's very generous of you Jeremy and evidently has gone down very well with those that benefitted.
Well done on the weather as always too.
Offline -Gazeratti-  
#292 Posted : 08 September 2015 10:19:23(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Originally Posted by: Jeremy RUK Go to Quoted Post
When we set up the application for the collector's area, the race schedule hadn't been finally agreed, hence the note on the application form that said it wouldn't be guaranteed. Happily, in the run up to the weekend, we managed to fit a parade lap into both days.

There was a significant crash in the FR2.0 race on Saturday that delayed the racing for 30 minutes. As the Trophy and FR3.5 races are shown on live TV, their races have to start on time. This delay meant that either the Renaultsport stunt show or the collector's parade would have to be cancelled and it was me that decided to cancel the second stunt show so that the parade lap could remain

Nice one Jeremy didnt realise that. Yes the smash looked quite a bad on in FR2.0. Dont think ive seen a car go quite so high before Shocked hope all the drivers were ok.

Edited by user 08 September 2015 10:20:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Jeremy RUK  
#293 Posted : 08 September 2015 10:23:38(UTC)
Jeremy

Originally Posted by: MikeWDY Go to Quoted Post
That's very generous of you Jeremy and evidently has gone down very well with those that benefitted.
Well done on the weather as always too.

I forgot to book it for Saturday but remembered in time for Sunday ;-)

Offline -Gazeratti-  
#294 Posted : 08 September 2015 10:34:28(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

We did have a complaint from one of the Laguna Coupe guys about the parade lap being so late on Sunday as he had a 2.5 hour drive home and wanted to know who he could pass his compliant onto. So i very kindly told him i would pass his comments onto the correct people. I told him i dont think there's anything they can do about it really as the racing come 1st and its a privilege to have one anyway as its not guaranteed if the racing doesn't run to schedule. So if you wouldn't mind passing this on Jeremy to the right people in charge, I can supply photo of said owners car in needed Wink
Offline Jeremy RUK  
#295 Posted : 08 September 2015 11:08:01(UTC)
Jeremy

We did have a complaint from one of the Laguna Coupe guys about the parade lap being so late on Sunday as he had a 2.5 hour drive home and wanted to know who he could pass his compliant onto. So i very kindly told him i would pass his comments onto the correct people. I told him i dont think there's anything they can do about it really as the racing come 1st and its a privilege to have one anyway as its not guaranteed if the racing doesn't run to schedule. So if you wouldn't mind passing this on Jeremy to the right people in charge, I can supply photo of said owners car in needed Wink

Thanks. Sunday's parade lap ran at the time that was published in the calendar

Offline -Gazeratti-  
#296 Posted : 08 September 2015 11:20:01(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Originally Posted by: Jeremy RUK Go to Quoted Post

Thanks. Sunday's parade lap ran at the time that was published in the calendar

Yeah told him that. It was just the time in general he was on about. He was probably one with the shortest distant to travel home compared to us. Especially Stevie and Gillian who had to drive all the back to Glasgow when we all left at 6:15pm sunday for home. Ive reported it now so job done Wink

Edited by user 08 September 2015 11:20:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline MikeWDY  
#297 Posted : 08 September 2015 11:36:34(UTC)
MikeWDY

You can't please everyone evidently, however hard you try.
Offline -Gazeratti-  
#298 Posted : 08 September 2015 11:43:20(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Originally Posted by: madmax Go to Quoted Post

not checked mine yet

Nothing on mine at all looked this morning. So dont know what Si had picked up. Sure its not more paint off your ohlins? LOL LOL LOL
Offline jamesev  
#299 Posted : 08 September 2015 11:43:23(UTC)
jamesev

Good Grief!
Offline -Gazeratti-  
#300 Posted : 08 September 2015 11:47:19(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Originally Posted by: MikeWDY Go to Quoted Post
You can't please everyone evidently, however hard you try.

Nope its impossible. Especially a big event like this. We know from stuff we do you cant suit everyone and there not to this scale of an event.