Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

13 Pages«<111213
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline madmax  
#301 Posted : 08 September 2015 12:04:21(UTC)
madmax

Originally Posted by: Jeremy RUK Go to Quoted Post
When we set up the application for the collector's area, the race schedule hadn't been finally agreed, hence the note on the application form that said it wouldn't be guaranteed. Happily, in the run up to the weekend, we managed to fit a parade lap into both days.

There was a significant crash in the FR2.0 race on Saturday that delayed the racing for 30 minutes. As the Trophy and FR3.5 races are shown on live TV, their races have to start on time. This delay meant that either the Renaultsport stunt show or the collector's parade would have to be cancelled and it was me that decided to cancel the second stunt show so that the parade lap could remain

Thank you for that Jeremy
Great work for all the collectors from yourself and your team
Offline -Gazeratti-  
#302 Posted : 08 September 2015 12:10:57(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Were you just at Silverstone at the weekend or did you have to whizz up to Rockingham at all for the Clio Cup Jeremy?
Offline Jeremy RUK  
#303 Posted : 08 September 2015 12:23:09(UTC)
Jeremy

I was at Rockingham only on Friday evening. Rest of the weekend was at Silverstone
Offline RED21  
#304 Posted : 08 September 2015 12:53:12(UTC)
RED21

Watched the Sunday Clio race last night, thrilling but I think tempers got a bit frayed with some lower down the line, but Hand & Rivett had good clean ish race.
Offline DazBav  
#305 Posted : 08 September 2015 17:29:47(UTC)
DazBav

Originally Posted by: -Gazeratti- Go to Quoted Post
We did have a complaint from one of the Laguna Coupe guys about the parade lap being so late on Sunday as he had a 2.5 hour drive home and wanted to know who he could pass his compliant onto. So i very kindly told him i would pass his comments onto the correct people. I told him i dont think there's anything they can do about it really as the racing come 1st and its a privilege to have one anyway as its not guaranteed if the racing doesn't run to schedule. So if you wouldn't mind passing this on Jeremy to the right people in charge, I can supply photo of said owners car in needed Wink

Was he being serious Gaz!? Where did he think a complaint would get him lol. Especially on the application it said it wasn't guaranteed and like you say was a privilege and not something they had to do.
Offline madmax  
#306 Posted : 08 September 2015 17:34:45(UTC)
madmax

We have had lots of very positive comments on the weekend ,that made it worth it and hopefully we can do this again next year if World Series is back
Offline foxspeed  
#307 Posted : 08 September 2015 18:02:52(UTC)
foxspeed

Originally Posted by: DazBav Go to Quoted Post
We did have a complaint from one of the Laguna Coupe guys about the parade lap being so late on Sunday as he had a 2.5 hour drive home and wanted to know who he could pass his compliant onto. So i very kindly told him i would pass his comments onto the correct people. I told him i dont think there's anything they can do about it really as the racing come 1st and its a privilege to have one anyway as its not guaranteed if the racing doesn't run to schedule. So if you wouldn't mind passing this on Jeremy to the right people in charge, I can supply photo of said owners car in needed Wink

Was he being serious Gaz!? Where did he think a complaint would get him lol. Especially on the application it said it wasn't guaranteed and like you say was a privilege and not something they had to do.

he was! I told him before letting in the parking area and he wasn't pleased
Offline foxspeed  
#308 Posted : 08 September 2015 18:04:02(UTC)
foxspeed

Originally Posted by: madmax Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Dan@Jaybee Go to Quoted Post
Sills will get checked when I'm home then :(

not checked mine yet

Nothing on mine at all looked this morning. So dont know what Si had picked up. Sure its not more paint off your ohlins? LOL LOL LOL

you didn't go fast enough Wink
User is suspended until 26/07/2046 21:23:17(UTC) Roblynn1977  
#309 Posted : 08 September 2015 21:04:41(UTC)
Roblynn1977

Originally Posted by: foxspeed Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DazBav Go to Quoted Post

he was! I told him before letting in the parking area and he wasn't pleased

As I said on the day you should have directed him to me for a polite response LOL LOL LOL