Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

13 Pages«<7891011>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline jamesev  
#201 Posted : 30 August 2015 11:22:30(UTC)
jamesev

Might have to take it down the car wash next week to get the dust off
Offline TGreg  
#202 Posted : 30 August 2015 12:04:26(UTC)
TGreg

Can anyone help?

I purchased my world series Silverstone tickets back in June under the early bird heading but have so far not received any tickets either through the post or in any form of email. I can not find any information on either W.S page or Silverstone page about how to get my tickets apart from a resend my tickets window that requests "purchase ID" which I do not have.

As the tickets I purchased are for Saturday and less than a week to go I am wondering what I do next.
Offline madmax  
#203 Posted : 30 August 2015 14:03:41(UTC)
madmax

You needed to print them out
have you not still got the email from them ?
Offline jamesev  
#204 Posted : 30 August 2015 16:25:29(UTC)
jamesev

Have a look in junk folder, might have been mistaken. The sender on mine appears as "Tickets to print at home"
Offline TGreg  
#205 Posted : 30 August 2015 16:45:06(UTC)
TGreg

Thanks.
Have looked all through emails searching for world series and anything to do with tickets and looked on date when ordered them but cant find anything not even a confirmation email! Angry

Will try to contact world series as the money has defiantly left account so must have paid for something!
Offline madmax  
#206 Posted : 30 August 2015 16:58:33(UTC)
madmax

You will need to contact the ticket selling company
Offline Jeremy RUK  
#207 Posted : 03 September 2015 09:46:35(UTC)
Jeremy

• International World Series by Renault arrives in Britain for latest rounds
• Carnival atmosphere with top race action, Infiniti Red Bull Racing F1 Show, displays, sideshows, kids attractions

Renault’s high-profile World Series by Renault tour of events – popular with hundreds of thousands of public across Europe each year – makes its return to the UK this weekend (Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th September) with eight races for its flagship Formula Renault 3.5, Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 and Renault Sport Trophy championships around the Silverstone Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit.

An open paddock policy, spectacular sideshows including the Renault Sport Stunt Team, owner’s parades and demonstration runs from the Infiniti Red Bull Racing F1 Show plus plenty of off-track family entertainment such as kids’ zones, cheerleaders and fan-friendly villages mean there will be a real carnival atmosphere to the Silverstone event. Over at the Renault Village, visitors can test drive the all-new Renault Kadjar, Twizy and Twingo and see the Twin’Run, Captur and Dézir concept cars. Simulators, the pit stop challenge, bouncy castle and road safety stand will be among the many activities on offer, as will the Freestyl’air show and Formula E show car.
Adding to the truly international flavour in the air are teams and drivers from all around the world being represented on the entry lists.

Even more appealing is the cost of a ticket: just £10 for adults and only £5 for 11-15 year-olds. Admission for younger children is FREE all weekend. All prices include grandstand seating. Click here for more details.
http://worldseriesbyrenault.com/Silverstone.html

Not only that but access to the venue for the public is made easy from both the M1 (J15) and M40 (J10) motorways.

There will be much interest in the home grown talent on the starting grid – particularly in the headlining Formula Renault 3.5 category. After latest rounds on the Monaco, Spa-Francorchamps, Hungaroring and Red Bull Ring F1 circuits in Monte Carlo, Belgium, Hungary and Austria, leading the standings arriving at Silverstone is Yorkshire’s Oliver Rowland who drives for Northants team Fortec Motorsport and is managed by the Silverstone-based Racing Steps Foundation organisation.

With four wins from nine races so far, the 23-year-old surely has aspirations of following the likes of Sebastien Vettel, Daniel Ricciardo and Carlos Sainz straight from FR 3.5 to F1. Along with Antonio Felix da Costa, it will be Rowland who gets to demonstrate the Infiniti Red Bull Racing F1 car at Silverstone as his prize for leading the table mid-season.

Staying on top on home ground will not be easy, however. Consider that among his FR 3.5 rivals are Frenchman Matthieu Vaxiviere and Dutchman Nyck de Vries, junior drivers for Lotus and McLaren.

Similarly, after fighting off cancer, fellow Briton Dean Stoneman is also a likely contender for victory in the two FR 3.5 races after getting the break he finally deserves following much success in other racing formula. The Red Bull-supported driver, aged 25 from Croydon, is currently fourth in the standings.

Rowland’s Malaysian team-mate Jazeman Jaafar at Fortec and Cypriot Tio Ellinas – driving for Strakka Racing whose workshop is just two miles from Silverstone’s main gate – are ones to watch as well on their respective teams’ home circuit.

Silverstone also marks the latest races in 2015 for the Renault Sport Trophy for Renaultsport’s latest one-make creation, its sensational 550hp R.S 01 racer. Briton Luciano Bacheta, aged 25 from Romford, is among the fastest in the leading Elite class for professional racers and he could be the driver to stop Dutchman Steijn Schothorst’s unbeaten start to the season. Also watch for leading UK motoring journalist Chris Harris – from track testing high performance supercars to racing in a fully-blown racing machine developed by Renaultsport’s engineers.

Equally there could be home victories in the Formula Renault 2.0 races. Jake Hughes, 21 from Birmingham, is third overall as the highest placed British driver in the category which down the years has produced some of F1’s finest talents including Ricciardo, Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Raikkonen, Felipe Massa, Valtteri Bottas and Carlos Sainz. Eighteen-year-old Ben Barnicoat from Chesterfield is currently fifth overall and Jack Aitken, aged 19 from London, is eighth: both are also potential winners.

Like Rowland in FR 3.5, Barnicoat is also managed by the RSF organisation and drives for Fortec, while Aitken won one of the two most recent rounds in Hungary. Meanwhile another Briton, Will Palmer – younger brother of FIA GP2 Champion Jolyon and son of Jonathan Palmer and currently leading the BRDC Formula 4 category in the UK – will be out to cause an upset as he makes his Formula Renault debut at Silverstone.

The driver they all have to beat, though, is Swiss Louis Deletraz – son of sometime Nineties F1 driver Jean-Louis Deletraz and who has built up a sizeable points lead over the 2.0 opposition.

Silverstone’s unmissable World Series by Renault experience starts at 9.00am on both the Saturday and the Sunday. Click here for the full weekend timetable. http://worldseriesbyrena...om/Silverstone-4620.html

Jean-Pascal Dauce, Renault Sport Technologies Director of Motorsport: “Like the competitors, we all look forward to returning to the circuit following this long summer break. September will be extremely intense with three World Series by Renault meetings. The teams, the drivers and we are thrilled to return to action at Silverstone, a name that resounds in the hearts of all motor racing enthusiasts. With its string of high-speed corners and its layout that rewards brave and daring drivers, the races in the three categories promise to be exciting and a number of competitors will be racing on their home track. With weather that can be capricious, all the elements are coming together for a perfect start to the second half of the season that promises to be thrilling.”
Offline Georgeski  
#208 Posted : 03 September 2015 10:46:52(UTC)
Georgeski

Looking forward to this.

If you are parked in the collectors area, can you leave early? Going to be there for most of the day, but with a young child I can't guarantee that I can stay to the end.
Offline Jeremy RUK  
#209 Posted : 03 September 2015 10:51:52(UTC)
Jeremy

yes you can
Offline -Gazeratti-  
#210 Posted : 03 September 2015 16:56:11(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

See you all over the weekend guys and gals Smile Gonna be helping out tomorrow with the collectors area getting it ready for the weekend and also with parking both days in the collectors area. Gonna be a great weekend cant wait Big Smile

Edited by user 03 September 2015 16:56:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline foxspeed  
#211 Posted : 03 September 2015 19:24:17(UTC)
foxspeed

Originally Posted by: -Gazeratti- Go to Quoted Post
See you all over the weekend guys and gals Smile Gonna be helping out tomorrow with the collectors area getting it ready for the weekend and also with parking both days in the collectors area. Gonna be a great weekend cant wait Big Smile

that's excellent Cool enjoy gaz Big Smile

I might be there in the "rs bubble" Wink
Offline -Gazeratti-  
#212 Posted : 03 September 2015 19:35:10(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Originally Posted by: foxspeed Go to Quoted Post

that's excellent Cool enjoy gaz Big Smile

I might be there in the "rs bubble" Wink

Carefully not to pop it on the way down Wink
Offline mark182  
#213 Posted : 03 September 2015 19:37:44(UTC)
mark182

Whats going on with the test drives that I have had emails for and what cars are available?
I would'nt mind trying the 220 trophy in normal conditions instead of round Oulton Park.
Offline madmax  
#214 Posted : 03 September 2015 19:43:08(UTC)
madmax

Going to be a great weekend see you all soon
Offline -Gazeratti-  
#215 Posted : 03 September 2015 19:46:14(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Originally Posted by: mark182 Go to Quoted Post
Whats going on with the test drives that I have had emails for and what cars are available?
I would'nt mind trying the 220 trophy in normal conditions instead of round Oulton Park.

Yeah i got that email too. Would love a 220T test drive if ones there Smile
Offline Jeremy RUK  
#216 Posted : 03 September 2015 19:48:34(UTC)
Jeremy

Twizy, Twingo and Kadjar are available for test drive

Offline -Gazeratti-  
#217 Posted : 03 September 2015 20:01:02(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Id do those. Love to see what a twizy and twingo is like :)
Offline foxspeed  
#218 Posted : 03 September 2015 20:44:30(UTC)
foxspeed

would have thought it would have been an ideal opportunity to fly the rs range flag at ws Confused
with test drives or demo drives...
Offline -Gazeratti-  
#219 Posted : 03 September 2015 20:51:38(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

would have thought it would have been an ideal opportunity to fly the rs range flag at ws Confused

The demos will be on the main stand im guessing in the village.
Offline foxspeed  
#220 Posted : 03 September 2015 21:06:14(UTC)
foxspeed

The demos will be on the main stand im guessing in the village.

so in effect caged up....when theres the uk's premier racetrack outside....just cruel Angry
Offline roystinho  
#221 Posted : 03 September 2015 21:19:36(UTC)
roystinho

Have a great weekend guys and gals.
Offline jamesev  
#222 Posted : 04 September 2015 06:08:05(UTC)
jamesev

Originally Posted by: Jeremy RUK Go to Quoted Post

Twizy, Twingo and Kadjar are available for test drive

Oooooo Twizy
Offline madmax  
#223 Posted : 04 September 2015 07:28:37(UTC)
madmax

Not long too go
For those that want too take part in the parade laps make sure you go too the collectors area event trailer and get a disclaimer form filled in and handed back in to one of the collectors area staff

Confirmed entrance time is 8am

Thanks

Edited by user 04 September 2015 07:29:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 26/07/2046 21:23:17(UTC) Roblynn1977  
#224 Posted : 04 September 2015 18:24:34(UTC)
Roblynn1977

Just got to the hotel after helping get everything set up today, some nice cars there already, all set up and ready for every one tomorrow really looking forward too it
Offline madmax  
#225 Posted : 05 September 2015 04:41:10(UTC)
madmax

Morning all

Have a safe trip to Silverstone and don't forget to go to our event trailer to register that you have arrived

See you all later