Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<789
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tanim  
#201 Posted : 30 October 2017 10:00:45(UTC)
Tanim

I guess no one here ever owned a Mazda MPS or heard* the horror stories so called by the name of ZZB = Zoom Zoom BOOM! LOL
User is suspended until 26/07/2046 21:22:23(UTC) MrVix  
#202 Posted : 30 October 2017 20:30:26(UTC)
MrVix

Originally Posted by: eccentric1 Go to Quoted Post
Interestingly yesterday I spoke to a friend who used to work at a major car dealer covering mainly Mazda, Opel and Fiat.
He reckoned Mazda were the most reliable, Opel also quite reliable but Fiat models generally unreliable and most often in for repair.

This was the same dealer where I test drove the 2016 model Abarth 595 Competizione.

Good news and bad news Eccentric.LOL

The Infotainment system has finally been replaced but they managed to kerb the off side front wheel whilst in their care and somehow have put 75 miles on it in the meantime.

Obviously one of their oily scrotes has taken it home and been running it around the local council estate and in typical FIAT fashion they have denied all responsibility.Angry

They have refused to do anything about the fitted mat that has actually sheered away from the fixing and have said it is due to wear and tear.............. after 3000 milesLOL

So the upshot is I have waited approx. 3 months for the infotainment system to be fitted and as a reward they have kindly decided to wreck one of the alloys and use it as entertainment for their inept staffLOL

Lets hope the new Megane is good as I cant wait to get rid now, contingency plan if the Megane is rubbish is to get rid of the GFs TTS, sell the Abarth and give her the £6.88 it is worth towards a C63S EstateLOL