Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline madmax  
#26 Posted : 08 August 2016 15:54:26(UTC)
madmax


Posts: 986

Originally Posted by: Luke RUK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Georgeski Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Roblynn1977 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: John_walker74 Go to Quoted Post
Great, thanks for letting us know about this epic trip. Would have been nice if they could have found one of their decent models to park outside.

I think we should go to Mercedes Greg.


No need to be so bitchy about it. If you wanted to go you could have if you had been a member on the other forum and was lucky enough to be one for the 1st 20 people to put there name down. All we was doing was saying thank you for letting us go.

I've just remembered why I don't post on here anymore

Here's a great idea instead of bitching about what we do try organising your own stuff to do.


I don't think he was being bitchy.......


I didn't read that as being bitchy at all.

Impressive facility isn't it; mind boggling actually! Looked like a great day and you certainly got lucky with the weather.


Yes it was a great day Luke thank you , and the facility's that they have there are really good
Offline Buffalo Girls  
#27 Posted : 08 August 2016 16:14:13(UTC)
Buffalo Girls


Posts: 1,831

Originally Posted by: -Gazeratti- Go to Quoted Post
to Dan Sommerton for organising a tour of the Renaultsport F1 Facility at Enstone for the Renaultsportclub.co.uk forum

Something ive always wanted to do as am enthusiast since Renault joined the grid as a manufacturer in the 2002.

An experience i will never forget Big Smile

UserPostedImageDSC_1042 by Gary Rawson, on Flickr

Thank you again.


Who is Dan Sommerton?
Offline DanF  
#28 Posted : 08 August 2016 20:28:44(UTC)
DanF


Posts: 706

Was a good day out :)
Offline MikeWDY  
#29 Posted : 08 August 2016 20:56:41(UTC)
MikeWDY


Posts: 1,674
Location: At my wits end!!

Originally Posted by: Dan@Jaybee Go to Quoted Post
Was a good day out :)


Day out... You're having a laugh aren't you? It was 2 mins up the road for you!
Was great of Dan to sort the tour and run it himself on his first day off of the summer shut down. I'll keep a look out on the TV now for him.
User is suspended until 26/07/2046 21:23:17(UTC) Roblynn1977  
#30 Posted : 08 August 2016 22:07:03(UTC)
Roblynn1977


Posts: 5,657
Location: www.renaultsportclub.co.uk

Ok I would like to clear a few things up
1/ this thread was made to thank a Renault employe for arranging the tour of the F1 factory on one of his few days off. I am unsure if he is a member of this forum but in my eyes the right thing to do was say thank you where Renaultsport higher management will see it ( Jeremy ) and hopefully Dan will get a bit of praise.

2/ if Jonny was not being bitchy then why the sly dig about Gaz's car? Wasn't really needed was it?

3/ Danny you are a member on the other forum where this was arranged. You had the same chance to go as me and also you could have posted something across to highlight the tour.

4/ In term of being accused of trolling I have hardly been on here 6 months, I do not come here to troll. I won't be posting very much anymore unless I have someone to thank for great service.

Luke you are right the factory is brilliant and I enjoyed the day greatly hope to see you again soon.
Offline roystinho  
#31 Posted : 09 August 2016 07:47:33(UTC)
roystinho


Posts: 8,584

Sorry, I don't use the other forum much. Went on to see what it was all about but couldn't see the difference between this and that, other than it seems there's the old guard from here on there.

Fair enough if you were thanking Dan, but it did look a bit like 'look what we've done, if you were only a part of our club' type post. Is Dan not a member on there?
Offline foxspeed  
#32 Posted : 09 August 2016 17:06:21(UTC)
foxspeed


Posts: 21,608
Location: retour dans la bulle

Originally Posted by: Roblynn1977 Go to Quoted Post
Ok I would like to clear a few things up
1/ this thread was made to thank a Renault employe for arranging the tour of the F1 factory on one of his few days off. I am unsure if he is a member of this forum but in my eyes the right thing to do was say thank you where Renaultsport higher management will see it ( Jeremy ) and hopefully Dan will get a bit of praise.

2/ if Jonny was not being bitchy then why the sly dig about Gaz's car? Wasn't really needed was it?

3/ Danny you are a member on the other forum where this was arranged. You had the same chance to go as me and also you could have posted something across to highlight the tour.

4/ In term of being accused of trolling I have hardly been on here 6 months, I do not come here to troll. I won't be posting very much anymore unless I have someone to thank for great service.

Luke you are right the factory is brilliant and I enjoyed the day greatly hope to see you again soon.


thanks for explaining that...

some great comments on here from those that should know better!

anyway..what about the grassy knoll and the moon landings rob?
Offline Streetfighter  
#33 Posted : 09 August 2016 19:43:16(UTC)
Streetfighter


Posts: 1,434

What a strange thread. Let's go on one forum and talk about something organised via another forum under the guise that it's to thank the organiser who, by the way, has not been on here for 2 years and you're not even sure he's on here...but maybe it'll help get him some "praise".

This place gets more weird.

Edited by user 09 August 2016 19:47:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Georgeski  
#34 Posted : 09 August 2016 20:07:33(UTC)
Georgeski


Posts: 4,559

Trust Matt to plain speak ;)

Edited by user 09 August 2016 20:09:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline John_walker74  
#35 Posted : 09 August 2016 20:08:05(UTC)
John_walker74


Posts: 958
Location: Buckingham

Originally Posted by: Streetfighter Go to Quoted Post
What a strange thread. Let's go on one forum and talk about something organised via another forum under the guise that it's to thank the organiser who, by the way, has not been on here for 2 years and you're not even sure he's on here...but maybe it'll help get him some "praise".

This place gets more weird.


Quite.

In other news are you coming to Bedford on Friday?
Offline g7egt  
#36 Posted : 09 August 2016 20:17:36(UTC)
g7egt


Posts: 1,622
Location: MK land of excessive tyre wear

Spot on Matt and Dell.
Are you going to Bedford or Goodwood either of you two?
Offline del115  
#37 Posted : 10 August 2016 18:30:38(UTC)
del115


Posts: 1,403
Location: West Wales

Originally Posted by: g7egt Go to Quoted Post
Spot on Matt and Dell.
Are you going to Bedford or Goodwood either of you two?


Unfortunately no.
Shame as I really enjoyed myself at Bedford last week but a 500+ mile round trip for a couple of hours on track is a bit much even for me.

Never driven Goodwood so would probably have gone but alas I am already booked for Castle Combe on that day.

Next Renault day for me is Spa in September.
Offline Streetfighter  
#38 Posted : 10 August 2016 19:42:46(UTC)
Streetfighter


Posts: 1,434

Originally Posted by: Georgeski Go to Quoted Post
Trust Matt to plain speak ;)


Keeping it real lol

Originally Posted by: John_walker74 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Streetfighter Go to Quoted Post
What a strange thread. Let's go on one forum and talk about something organised via another forum under the guise that it's to thank the organiser who, by the way, has not been on here for 2 years and you're not even sure he's on here...but maybe it'll help get him some "praise".

This place gets more weird.


Quite.

In other news are you coming to Bedford on Friday?


Is that this Friday.....blimey, not booked so I think not.

Originally Posted by: g7egt Go to Quoted Post
Spot on Matt and Dell.
Are you going to Bedford or Goodwood either of you two?


I'll be at Goodwood, see you there! Apparently there's 3 .Rs going this time 😉

Users browsing this topic
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.