Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dee1983  
#1 Posted : 22 March 2017 07:06:30(UTC)
dee1983

Hi

Is there any different way you need to complain about a Renault approved bodyshop the have ruined my 6 week old RS Clio or it it the same route as a main dealer?

Thanks

Dee
Offline Jeremy RUK  
#2 Posted : 25 March 2017 08:09:07(UTC)
Jeremy

Hi - contact our customer relations team, they'll be able to help
Offline flitch  
#3 Posted : 27 March 2017 14:23:40(UTC)
flitch

Unfortunately RCS were unable to help me when a similar thing happened.

The body shop denied liability for both;

1. The botched repair
2. The additional damage

However, the body shop did offer;

1. To repeat the repair as a goodwill gesture.
2. To quote for fixing the additional damage.

Although RCS were sympathetic they did not do any investigation and took the body shops word throughout...."why would they lie" is the exact phrase my customer representative used when queried on this point.

So I left the repair as is, and got the additional damage fixed on my own insurance.

Good luck - you will need it!

Cheers Pete
CL10 TRY
Offline -Gazeratti-  
#4 Posted : 31 March 2017 11:23:10(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Dee's car repair has been a joke from start to finish for a so called Renault approved repair shop.
Offline Jeremy RUK  
#5 Posted : 31 March 2017 13:03:25(UTC)
Jeremy

Originally Posted by: -Gazeratti- Go to Quoted Post
Dee's car repair has been a joke from start to finish for a so called Renault approved repair shop.

Hi - Dee hasn't contacted our customer services team

User is suspended until 26/07/2046 21:23:17(UTC) Roblynn1977  
#6 Posted : 01 April 2017 12:19:48(UTC)
Roblynn1977

I believe it's been sorted and a new car has now been ordered, unsure if this is through the dealer or insurance company have agreed replacement, but the original repair was a total joke
Offline dee1983  
#7 Posted : 03 April 2017 20:52:41(UTC)
dee1983

Has been a joke.

I have been in contact with customer services and a Elise Wheatley is dealing with my complaint, but my dealer has come to an agreement and in the process of sorting out a new car as my 2 month old car looks about 10yrs old with the bodyshop 4 times they tired to fix it. Car is now at local dealer and was left there on 23rd March. Since the 16th Feb of the non fault Accident it's been a nightmare and only used the car max of 20 days since collecting it in 3rd Feb 17.

The nightmare as got to me personally and don't want to know nothing about the black car now as it hurts and it broke me last week to the point I've had to see my doctor for help.
Offline flitch  
#8 Posted : 10 April 2017 09:55:42(UTC)
flitch

Sorry to read your post.

Can you please name the bodyshop so others can avoid them.

Cheers Pete
CL10 TRY

Offline jeffreypeterwest  
#9 Posted : 20 April 2017 16:46:14(UTC)
jeffreypeterwest

Not sure you have the choice of avoiding them if it's a Renault repair. The approved body shop is going to have a crack for the third time at getting my Clio in the condition it should have been on delivery.
I'd be interested to know if your case has resulted in Renault replacing the car and where the consumer stands on that if they have been using it, putting miles in it but in the good faith that delivery issues will be sorted out in a timely manner, and more importantly - correctly.

Edited by user 21 April 2017 08:20:42(UTC)  | Reason: typo

Offline flitch  
#10 Posted : 21 July 2017 11:15:12(UTC)
flitch

Originally Posted by: jeffreypeterwest Go to Quoted Post
Not sure you have the choice of avoiding them if it's a Renault repair. The approved body shop is going to have a crack for the third time at getting my Clio in the condition it should have been on delivery.
I'd be interested to know if your case has resulted in Renault replacing the car and where the consumer stands on that if they have been using it, putting miles in it but in the good faith that delivery issues will be sorted out in a timely manner, and more importantly - correctly.

My dealer is a new one and does not have a body shop, so can choose which Renault Approved third party repairer you send it to.

My car was serviced last month and I spoke to the service manager. He tells me that my car is the only one that he sent to the dodgy repairer. After my experience he sends all of his warranty work elsewhere and has not had any subsequent problems!

So it looks like I took one for the teamShocked

Cheers Pete