Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Kirsty172  
#26 Posted : 05 June 2017 18:03:02(UTC)
Kirsty172

Originally Posted by: MrVix Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kirsty172 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MrVix Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: eccentric1 Go to Quoted Post
I'd be interested to hear just what your problems were with the F Type?
It looks a great car, but obviously has some problems to hear you speak.

I was looking at the 595 Comp. last year in the search for my new car. I firstly test drove the (up to) 2016 model which I had a few issues with, mainly regarding controls. Then I managed to get a test on the new 2017 model which was greatly improved in that respect, but I was surprised at the general road and wind noise coming in when all was fully closed (doors, windows ..). Whether this was a one car fault I don't know, but it gave me questions about build quality or consistency as the previous 2016 version had been much better in that respect.
I also decided that it would be just a bit too small for me when it would be my only car.

Having said all this, the fun factor was a massive 5*

Hi Eccentric.

The F type is a good car but I did not gel with it. The noise is immense, the interior is cheap looking, it did not have 85 grands worth of feel good factor and the depreciation is savage. IMO it is a £70K car new and not a penny more.

The 595 is on the face of it a load of old crap but I think the fact it is immensely flawed is part of its charm. We bought it to transport the dogs about and I am sure we will keep it for a few years.

i was offered a pre reg 150 mile V8 R coupe last week for just over 60....

I wish I had Kirsty, at that sort of money it represents good value. If I knew you were in the market you could have had mine.

i have to agree, and that price i can't complain. has to be a lot of car for that price...but i have sympathy, over that and clearly you're going to take a big hit on depreciation.

all the best
User is suspended until 26/07/2046 21:22:23(UTC) MrVix  
#27 Posted : 05 June 2017 18:28:53(UTC)
MrVix

Thank you for posting those pictures up for me Eccentric, try as I might I could not work out how to do itSmile
Offline titian  
#28 Posted : 05 June 2017 20:34:56(UTC)
titian

Nice set of wheels
User is suspended until 26/07/2046 21:22:23(UTC) MrVix  
#29 Posted : 08 June 2017 09:25:59(UTC)
MrVix

Originally Posted by: roystinho Go to Quoted Post
Great colour on the Abarth ;)

Yes you cant go wrong with a vibrant redBig Smile

I am still trying to wrestle it away from the GF, she has abandoned the TTS and is now firmly installed in the 595, she absolutely loves itBig Smile