Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Marc_250  
#1 Posted : 11 September 2017 19:27:33(UTC)
Marc_250

https://www.autocar.co.u...one-hypercar-fully-shown

Guess it'll be a new benchmark in the hypercar world. Just the 11 thousand rpm from the engine :D.

Offline Penn  
#2 Posted : 11 September 2017 20:22:25(UTC)
Penn

Still 18 months of development to go, be interesting to see if it moves the game on at all. My guess is that the Aston Martin hypercar will be the one to watch.
Offline Marc_250  
#3 Posted : 11 September 2017 20:24:18(UTC)
Marc_250

Looks a bit McLaren F1 like to my eyes. Really like it, next car for me no doubt. But seriously more and more crazy/limited cars are been made these days at mind boggling prices and they're sold out before they're basically announced! The world needs a redistribution of wealth in favour of me!

?t=96
Offline Georgeski  
#4 Posted : 11 September 2017 20:32:14(UTC)
Georgeski

Wow, that is a technical masterclass. German engineering at its finest.
User is suspended until 26/07/2046 21:22:23(UTC) MrVix  
#5 Posted : 11 September 2017 20:38:49(UTC)
MrVix

I am sure it will do Mercedes image no harm at all but I fail to get enthused about these limited rum Hypercars, even if you have the money to own one the chances of getting one are virtually zero.

I am just waiting for Dacia to bring their Hypercar offering out now as they are probably about the only manufacturer not to do soLOL
Offline Marc_250  
#6 Posted : 11 September 2017 20:43:48(UTC)
Marc_250

Originally Posted by: MrVix Go to Quoted Post
I am sure it will do Mercedes image no harm at all but I fail to get enthused about these limited rum Hypercars, even if you have the money to own one the chances of getting one are virtually zero.

I am just waiting for Dacia to bring their Hypercar offering out now as they are probably about the only manufacturer not to do soLOL

You'll be able to get one if you have the money...it's just that value might be multiple times list price....
User is suspended until 26/07/2046 21:22:23(UTC) MrVix  
#7 Posted : 11 September 2017 20:50:38(UTC)
MrVix

Originally Posted by: Marc_250 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MrVix Go to Quoted Post

You'll be able to get one if you have the money...it's just that value might be multiple times list price....

Well I am 'potless', just bought a gaff in Cornwall and would struggle at the moment to rustle up the funds for the 'Matchbox' versionLOL
Offline Buffalo Girls  
#8 Posted : 12 September 2017 04:42:59(UTC)
Buffalo Girls

Not at all as extreme looking as i would have expected. Thought it would be along the lines of the Valkyrie
Offline foxspeed  
#9 Posted : 12 September 2017 18:35:41(UTC)
foxspeed

great to see the british expertise behind the f1 being used to good use
Offline eccentric1  
#10 Posted : 13 September 2017 00:31:53(UTC)
eccentric1

2 Million?
I could buy this house, fully renovate it and the grounds and still have enough left over for 10-12 new Megane RS Trophy.

Now where's my lottery ticket.....?