Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline gordini  
#1 Posted : 09 January 2018 19:27:52(UTC)
gordini

Wife takes her mums 2014 Clio into Renault Carlisle, courtesy car fuel gauge was on red!
so first thing she had to do after driving 32 ml was then look for a fuel garage!she was going approx 5 ml into town while the Clio was serviced.
the car was purchased brand new from the Carlisle dealer with a service pack.

one month later she takes our Audi A3 to a Audi independent dealer ( whom had never met us before that day)
Courtesy car was waiting ticking over nice and warm inside with a full tank of fuel ( no charge for the car or fuel)
only a little point you might say but a massive difference in how to treat a customer!
Offline eccentric1  
#2 Posted : 10 January 2018 06:16:06(UTC)
eccentric1

For my first service with Renault Munich (Main dealer / head office) I booked a courtesy car and when I arrived I found a local car hire company waiting for me.
No courtesy cars here.
Bloody annoying and they never even told me beforehand.
Offline shocker  
#3 Posted : 10 January 2018 07:36:03(UTC)
shocker

It’s hard to find a good renault dealer with good customer service
I found one eventually after trying three others near me
I find most renault managers think because there selling a cheaper car that they only need to give cheap customer service
Gordini
I know what you mean about Audi
I get top class personal service even when only going in for a part
The worst I ever got was renault , Subaru then Nissan
With Audi bmw then Honda all making it into my Top three best customer service
Offline eccentric1  
#4 Posted : 10 January 2018 07:58:36(UTC)
eccentric1

The best (car dealer) customer service I ever had was from the main Volvo dealer in Leeds, but that was nearly 40 years ago.
Offline Richard  
#5 Posted : 21 January 2018 19:14:09(UTC)
Richard

I suppose it's like any retail/business activity.
You get some good and some bad experiences.

I have to say that I have always been happy with the service from my Renault dealer. I've been a customer for about 5 years, now on my second Renault with them.

Always had a courtesy car ready at service time, and the staff remember conversations about cars etc from quite a way back.

What's more they are a national chain of dealers (which sometimes you might expect to be less personable)
Offline Womble  
#6 Posted : 05 February 2018 21:37:14(UTC)
Womble

We all have different experiences, I use Lookers in Carlisle and they look after me very well, my Daughter takes her Gordini Twingo there as well and they look after her well. It took a while though for us to gel, but I now know must of them in there and I get a nice welcome. My car is in tomorrow for warranty work, I drop it off tomorrow night and collect my courtesy car, it will have the petrol in it the last person left in it, as it will have when I hand it back, I will put fuel in it as I will of used fuel out of it, depending on how many miles/days I have it. Is that not how it works with a main dealer? They do also offer you a lift service where they will drop you off and pick you up, which if you were just going up town is handy, that is free. Or you can drop your car off in the morning they will run you to work and pick you up after work. My other non main dealer garage does not have a loan car, but they will run me home and pick me up.

I will say it did take time for this relationship to form, but they now understand how I work and I understand how they work.
Offline eccentric1  
#7 Posted : 06 February 2018 07:03:43(UTC)
eccentric1

Can you send them over to me please.