Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Marc_250  
#1 Posted : 30 January 2018 23:15:07(UTC)
Marc_250

Anyone think it's just getting worse and worse?

Cars/vans/lorrys meandering over the centre line on A/B roads when head on? Drivers looking down at something else....

Everyone manuovering before indicating on motorways? They should be called confirmationCators.

Meh I could go on. Feels like Idiocracy is really going to happen.
Offline John_walker74  
#2 Posted : 31 January 2018 09:54:16(UTC)
John_walker74

My biggest gripe is that overtaking seems to be frowned upon now. No end of times a car will flash when it is perfectly safe.
Offline Penn  
#3 Posted : 31 January 2018 20:33:09(UTC)
Penn

It is getting worse by the day, roads are a free for all now - people rarely stick to the rules. Lots of people also now feel the need to enforce their own rules like stopping merging because you’re pushing in.... makes my blood boil.
Offline sunnylunn  
#4 Posted : 01 February 2018 09:48:35(UTC)
sunnylunn

Everyone is so aggressive, happy to push in front but will kill you if you return the favour, middle lane hoggers everywhere, most people haven't got a clue and don't care anyway, never see a police car, more interested in collecting speeding fines than sorting the rubbish driving standards.
Offline Tanim  
#5 Posted : 01 February 2018 12:11:13(UTC)
Tanim

My biggest gripe is the people try to jump front of you with a late signal and not bothered to wait and see if I have slowed down at all. Since then I have my dashcam fitted should this ever happen. That, and the right lane hoggers, forget mid-lane hoggers, people driving 50 mph on right lane in motorway..

TL;DR: Just buy a dash cam.
Offline S@m  
#6 Posted : 05 February 2018 22:47:57(UTC)
S@m

Drivers looking into their laps is one of my major hates, it's dam obvious your looking at your phone/text messages, just don't do it and have you noticed how many people run red lights nowadays? I never set off now until it been on green for a couple of seconds.
Offline Tanim  
#7 Posted : 07 February 2018 14:12:08(UTC)
Tanim

Originally Posted by: S@m Go to Quoted Post
Drivers looking into their laps is one of my major hates, it's dam obvious your looking at your phone/text messages, just don't do it and have you noticed how many people run red lights nowadays? I never set off now until it been on green for a couple of seconds.

Now that I have a dash cam I'm lot less worried about it, I just keep reminding me to take a picture of the number plate in an incident, should it happens..