Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline s200bym  
#1 Posted : 08 July 2018 18:39:37(UTC)
s200bym

Are there any images of the RS 280 exhaust system? I need to know what I am up against when it comes to making a custom system.

Cheers,
Mike.
Offline RED21  
#2 Posted : 09 July 2018 06:09:51(UTC)
RED21

No pictures but The exhaust is already 70mm diameter until the large chamber back box.
Just after the front joint there is 90-95mm dia straight through resonator box.
The whole system looks straight forward with no complicated bends and at 70 mm is more than enough for any future upgrades.
The material looks like good quality stainless so will last.
By the looks the RS engineers have done their home work and got the exhaust right within the restrictions of the emission & noise limit rules.
If any future adaptation is done it will most likely be the resonator removal which may give more attention seeking popping and banging from the exhaust.
Offline rsslo  
#3 Posted : 24 April 2019 22:40:40(UTC)
rsslo

would it be possible to put trophy exhaust on cup version. ?
Offline Theos  
#4 Posted : 25 April 2019 11:59:25(UTC)
Giacomo

Originally Posted by: rsslo Go to Quoted Post
would it be possible to put trophy exhaust on cup version. ?

Ofc is possible, everything is quite the same. However the computer may not be able to open the valve accordingly like at Trophy, I assume the software has some changes.

Edited by user 25 April 2019 12:00:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Giacomo  
#5 Posted : 17 June 2019 05:22:37(UTC)
Giacomo

Originally Posted by: s200bym Go to Quoted Post
Are there any images of the RS 280 exhaust system? I need to know what I am up against when it comes to making a custom system.

Cheers,
Mike.

I am interested in your research btw, if you'll find found anything nice so far regarding the custom exhaust, please share.

Edited by user 17 June 2019 10:09:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline danspanky  
#6 Posted : 11 July 2019 15:39:13(UTC)
danspanky

Originally Posted by: Giacomo Go to Quoted Post

Cheers,
Mike.

I am interested in your research btw, if you'll find found anything nice so far regarding the custom exhaust, please share.

Ktec in the UK do some very good quality and fitting system with 3 levels of noise, obviously there is a warranty ? though.
Offline Giacomo  
#7 Posted : 12 July 2019 06:16:27(UTC)
Giacomo

Originally Posted by: danspanky Go to Quoted Post

Cheers,
Mike.

Ktec in the UK do some very good quality and fitting system with 3 levels of noise, obviously there is a warranty ? though.

Can you post the link please ?
Offline danspanky  
#8 Posted : 12 July 2019 07:35:50(UTC)
danspanky

Originally Posted by: danspanky Go to Quoted Post

Cheers,
Mike.

Can you post the link please ?

http://www.k-tecracing.com/home.asp They only show 2 systems on there, but if you call there is a 3rd system avail.