Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Witney  
#1 Posted : 24 October 2018 17:07:19(UTC)
Witney

Our neighbors recently moved away and took their cats with them. They used to be really territorial and kept Tom and his boys away from our garden. But now word has gone out and Tom cat and the boys have left lovely "presents" for us to trod on. Very unique experience when trying to rush to work or better yet kids running in doors and jumping on the sofa with shoes.

After having a family meeting our Guinea pigs expressed a strong feeling of resentment towards tom and the boys.

Is there such a thing as a Cat repellent anyone can recommend?
Offline del115  
#2 Posted : 24 October 2018 17:52:06(UTC)
del115

Originally Posted by: Witney Go to Quoted Post
Our neighbors recently moved away and took their cats with them. They used to be really territorial and kept Tom and his boys away from our garden. But now word has gone out and Tom cat and the boys have left lovely "presents" for us to trod on. Very unique experience when trying to rush to work or better yet kids running in doors and jumping on the sofa with shoes.

After having a family meeting our Guinea pigs expressed a strong feeling of resentment towards tom and the boys.

Is there such a thing as a Cat repellent anyone can recommend?

The ultra-sonic type work quite well in my experience.
Preferably the ones you plug into the mains, they eat batteries.

Offline eccentric1  
#3 Posted : 06 November 2018 16:08:21(UTC)
eccentric1

I remember back in the UK I used some funny little things which squirted out of a squeezy plastic bottle thing.
Basically they were very fruity in an orangey way. Cats hate that smell.

I squirted the stuff around the perimiter of the garden and they went elsewhere.