Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RickyK123  
#1 Posted : 30 October 2018 16:22:47(UTC)
RickyK123

Just wanted to report a good news story - and let everyone else know about the fantastic dealership that is Harratts Renault Wakefield - with particular thanks going to Zak Newsome and Chris Fowler.

I've been a long standing customer of this dealership - having bought my last 6 cars from them, and getting all my servicing/MOTs there as well - so its fair to say I know them quite well.

When it came to change my car, and with the launch of the Megane 280 I was able to get a test drive with Zak as soon as their demonstrator car arrived, and was very impressed, so much so I got my order placed there and then - this was back in early July.

Needless to say, there have been a few issues with the ordering and delivery of the new Megane, and both my estimated build date and delivery date began to slip further and further, however Zak was always available to keep me updated and explain what was happening, and i was happy to wait - even when my old car had to go through its MOT (I wasn;t expecting to still be in ownership at this point) - Zak helped me out.

So, after much patient waiting, i suddenly get a call out of the blue - Zak and Chris had found a new Megane i could pretty much drive within a couple of days - yes, it was second hand, yes it wasn't the colour I really wanted, but it had so many options ticked, and was such a good deal - how could i refuse.

So - long story short, i'm finally the proud owner of a 18 plate Megane 280, i've driven about 100 miles and I love the car - its great around town and amazing in the countryside - the perfect balance of what you need, when you need it.

The moral of the story - be patient - good things come to those who wait - and when you've got a good dealership behind you, you know you'll be looked after. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Thanks again guys
Offline Breadvan Matt  
#2 Posted : 30 October 2018 19:27:27(UTC)
Breadvan Matt

Pictures please. We need to see it!
Offline John_walker74  
#3 Posted : 30 October 2018 20:30:03(UTC)
John_walker74

Glad you're happy with it.
Offline bobbyboy  
#4 Posted : 01 November 2018 17:26:42(UTC)
bobbyboy

RickyK123

I am pleased for you, I had a test drive in the white RS280 at Harratts Wakey also, but my test drive was with Tim, and I was waiting for the Trophy, but I honestly think I would settle for either cup or sport as long as it has the EDC option, I have been offered an ex-demo but they wanted me to pay a deposit then they would keep it for another month as their demo car adding more mileage and more people ragging it, so I told them to do one, and like you say -good things etc etc
Offline -Gazeratti-  
#5 Posted : 06 November 2018 17:07:40(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Nice to hear someone else getting good treatment from Harratts Wakefield. I've been dealing with them for just over 20 years and I've always had good service from them. Had a test drive with Zak a couple of months ago and was very impressed indeed with it.
Offline BLADESBLOOD  
#6 Posted : 11 November 2018 16:03:08(UTC)
BLADESBLOOD

Is the service dept any good ?
Offline -Gazeratti-  
#7 Posted : 12 November 2018 09:37:02(UTC)
-Gazeratti-

Trust me I wouldn't take mine there if they weren't. They have always been good and fair to me.