Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline vasterad  
#1 Posted : 01 May 2019 19:16:44(UTC)
vasterad


Posts: 221

I'm looking for OE number of lightweight FUJI wheels from Megane Tropghy. If anyone knows - please let me know. Smile


Fuji
Offline Buffalo Girls  
#2 Posted : 01 May 2019 20:00:35(UTC)
Buffalo Girls


Posts: 1,824

What use is the part number? You’ll only be able to buy them for a Renault dealer so you might as well just go in and order them there
Offline vasterad  
#3 Posted : 01 May 2019 20:06:26(UTC)
vasterad


Posts: 221

Originally Posted by: Buffalo Girls Go to Quoted Post
What use is the part number? You’ll only be able to buy them for a Renault dealer so you might as well just go in and order them there


and that's why I need OE number because they couldn't find those wheels last time
Offline f.a.t  
#4 Posted : 01 May 2019 21:09:46(UTC)
f.a.t


Posts: 363

Originally Posted by: vasterad Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Buffalo Girls Go to Quoted Post
What use is the part number? You’ll only be able to buy them for a Renault dealer so you might as well just go in and order them there


and that's why I need OE number because they couldn't find those wheels last time


As far as I am aware the Fuji wheels are not available in the UK.
Offline AnthonyR  
#5 Posted : 02 May 2019 16:44:48(UTC)
AnthonyR


Posts: 150

I will drop the part number as soon as possible.
Offline vasterad  
#6 Posted : 02 May 2019 19:50:45(UTC)
vasterad


Posts: 221

Originally Posted by: AnthonyR Go to Quoted Post
I will drop the part number as soon as possible.


Thank you, sir. Smile
Offline Buffalo Girls  
#7 Posted : 02 May 2019 20:10:37(UTC)
Buffalo Girls


Posts: 1,824

Originally Posted by: f.a.t Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: vasterad Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Buffalo Girls Go to Quoted Post
What use is the part number? You’ll only be able to buy them for a Renault dealer so you might as well just go in and order them there


and that's why I need OE number because they couldn't find those wheels last time


As far as I am aware the Fuji wheels are not available in the UK.


Of course they will be, you can’t sell a new car without parts being available for it
Offline vasterad  
#8 Posted : 02 May 2019 20:43:10(UTC)
vasterad


Posts: 221

Originally Posted by: Buffalo Girls Go to Quoted Post


Of course they will be, you can’t sell a new car without parts being available for it



Well, you're wrong because those wheels are not available in configurator at renault.co.uk. They might be available as a replacement part at dealership though.

I'm not from UK anyway and Fujis can be ordered in my country. Big Smile

Edited by user 02 May 2019 20:58:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline AnthonyR  
#9 Posted : 11 May 2019 13:57:10(UTC)
AnthonyR


Posts: 150

403000475R
Offline vasterad  
#10 Posted : 12 May 2019 15:27:18(UTC)
vasterad


Posts: 221

Thanks, got it a bit earlier and ordered a set of those wheels. No availability in France yet but I'm patiently waiting though.
Offline Seb  
#11 Posted : 18 May 2019 15:33:52(UTC)
Seb


Posts: 1

Hello from Argentina! How much do these wheels cost? Also, deos anybody know width and offset. I would like to fit these wheels on my mk3 rs265. Thanks guys!
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.