Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Steve_RS90  
#1 Posted : 22 October 2019 07:30:10(UTC)
Steve_RS90

Hi everyone, I’m sad to be selling my beloved Renault Clio Sport Raider - this is chassis no2 of 50 (although I believe only 11 of them ever made it to the UK), so it is incredibly rare!! Full details below, and if you’re interested private message me with your number and I can send you photos of the car! (I don’t know how to add them on here).

The last of its kind! This is an incredibly rare Renault Clio Sport RAIDER - this is 1 out of 11 UK registered cars in Matte Red diavolo paint (NOT wrapped). This is all original from the factory. The very last of the proper Renault Clio Sport cars! 141mph top speed, 0-62mph in just 6.9 secs. This is a collectors item to be used and enjoyed every day. Only done 41k miles. Leather Recaro bucket seats, Clio Cup chassis, spotless, new 18" Interlagos gloss black alloy wheels, high performance Bridgestone tyres, new high performance Brembo brakes, keyless entry, Stop/Start button, auto headlights, auto wipers, height adjustable seat and steering wheel, climate control, A/C, Cruise Control, bluetooth connectivity, Full Service History, immaculate bodywork, original manuals, 2 key cards, receipts, 2 previous owners (1 of which includes Renault), Magazine and Online website appearances. Standard and Unmodified. Smoke free, Pet free, Recent MOT.

Please let me know if interested! I’m based in Surrey and open to sensible offers.
Offline ray ban  
#2 Posted : 22 October 2019 19:05:08(UTC)
ray ban

Had a Red one, lovely car, should of kept it looking back......

Diavolo Red NNQ Total 11 RS Monitor 8 Tom Tom Sat Nav 3

Stealth Grey KNW Total 17 RS Monitor 11 Tom Tom Sat Nav 6