Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Barnaby RUK  
#1 Posted : 22 October 2019 19:36:09(UTC)
Barnaby RUK

Hello Everyone
We haven't posted on here for a while but wanted to share something exciting with you!

Save the Date Sunday 17th November 2019 Renault Sports and Coffee @ Caffeine & Machine

Join Renault UK and Renault Sport at Caffeine & Machine, the Warwickshire based destination for petrolheads, on Sunday 17th November from 9:00 am.
The Renault Sport team will be on hand to discuss the comprehensive performance engineering of the Mégane R.S. Trophy-R and other Renault Sport vehicles.
In addition to the limited-run Mégane R.S. Trophy-R, a selection of the Renault UK Heritage fleet, including the Mégane R26.R, Mégane 275 Trophy R. This will be one of the first times the Mégane R.S. Trophy-R has been on public display in the UK, and comes ahead of UK customer deliveries.

We look forward to seeing you on 17th November 2019 from 9:00 am. Caffeine & Machine The Houndshill Banbury Road Ettington Warwickshire CV37 7NS

UPDATE
We’re looking forward to the Renault Sport meet at Caffeine & Machine on Sunday 17 November.

Caffeine & Machine is very popular at weekends so we have 100 guaranteed entry tickets to give away for free to Renault Sport owners.

This gives you guaranteed entry to the car park, reserved parking in a dedicated Renault Sport area and a free hot drink and breakfast roll for the driver.

To be in with a chance of securing your free entry then please email your details (Name & Surname, Vehicle Model, Number of passengers) to feedback@renault.co.uk by Friday 1st November. If you have already done this then there is no need to resubmit. Successful applicants will receive an email from feedback@renault.co.uk and Eventbrite with an access code by Tuesday 5th November.

If you are not one of the lucky 100 then you can still secure a guaranteed entry ticket (although not to the Renault Sport parking which is limited to 100 cars only) subject to demand on the Caffeine & Machine website Click https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/c...ts-59293302865?aff=ebapi. Or you can simply turn up on the day but please be aware that this is subject to capacity and there is a risk of not being able to get in due to the popularity of the venue.

We look forward to seeing many of you on the 17th!

Renault UK

Edited by user 30 October 2019 20:45:56(UTC)  | Reason: updated info to members

Offline Barnaby RUK  
#2 Posted : 22 October 2019 20:03:59(UTC)
Barnaby RUK

Ha-ha Very much alive & well, just busy times for us all.

Are you going to attend ?
Offline madmax  
#3 Posted : 23 October 2019 16:55:23(UTC)
madmax

I will certainly be up for this
Thanks to all those involved in making this possible and thanks to Renault
Offline Black225  
#4 Posted : 23 October 2019 19:02:45(UTC)
Black225

I hope to be there.
Offline DanF  
#5 Posted : 23 October 2019 20:10:34(UTC)
DanF

Fingers crossed I’ll be there 🙂
Offline Gaz5282  
#6 Posted : 23 October 2019 20:33:43(UTC)
Gaz5282

I shall be there, been caffeine and Machine a few times over the last year so any excuse to visit
Offline Sideshowfred  
#7 Posted : 24 October 2019 11:56:15(UTC)
Sideshowfred

Definitely up for this!
Offline Bilbo  
#8 Posted : 09 November 2019 17:48:57(UTC)
Bilbo

If anyone with a ticket can’t go please let me know as I didn’t make the 100 😩 shame as my Trophy R should be there
Offline Gaz5282  
#9 Posted : 10 November 2019 15:35:21(UTC)
Gaz5282

You can still turn up on the day, just won't be able to park in the designated parking area, but would recommend getting there early as if it fills up then they will close the car park until there is space.
Offline Bilbo  
#10 Posted : 13 November 2019 18:37:22(UTC)
Bilbo

Got a ticket in the end

Anyone know if we can take a bucket and clean cars on site ??
Offline Barnaby RUK  
#11 Posted : 14 November 2019 12:42:36(UTC)
Barnaby RUK

Glad you got one in the end Bilbo.

no no washing facilities on site so id suggest cleaning before you get there, or at a local garage.

see you Sunday

Barnaby
Offline GPH  
#12 Posted : 17 November 2019 18:19:00(UTC)
GPH

Great event today. Thanks to RUK organisers. good to see a collection of new and not so new RS models and the latest Megane Trophy R up close.
Offline Black225  
#13 Posted : 18 November 2019 21:20:56(UTC)
Black225

Yes, thanks Renault, very enjoyable day out.